<<<<< IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING R9 290X BF4 PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! >>>>>

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Got two test emails - one for each pre-order.

OcUK - a question - if I pre-ordered one for me and one for a friend who was out of the country, can I give them one of the pre-order emails and they sort out the order under their own name and they just pay me the deposit or do I need to complete both as myself and he pays me.

Last edited:
Associate
Ordering extra parts

Yay I am now a forum member woop woop!, got the test email earlier today. I have one question...May I order a few extra items on top of the pre-order via e-mail without starting a new transaction, as I have already paid for delivery on the Graphics card when I pre-ordered it.

OcUK Staff
Got two test emails - one for each pre-order.

OcUK - a question - if I pre-ordered one for me and one for a friend who was out of the country, can I give them one of the pre-order emails and they sort out the order under their own name and they just pay me the deposit or do I need to complete both as myself and he pays me.

The deposit has to be taken from the card used on that order. :)

One person handling all the 290X orders?

Wish you the very best 5UB! :p

I AM A MACHINE!

Yay I am now a forum member woop woop!, got the test email earlier today. I have one question...May I order a few extra items on top of the pre-order via e-mail without starting a new transaction, as I have already paid for delivery on the Graphics card when I pre-ordered it.

Welcome to the forums, yes that is fine, include in the email which graphics card you want along with extra items you would like added to your order and I can charge your card. So all is shipped together. :)

Associate
test email received.

Can I be issued with an updated invoice for my order which included more than just the pre-order for the graphics card rather than a new separate invoice because i need to claim the vat back on everything?

Caporegime
My credit card has apparently been on hold for security reasons since 17th!

Good thing I just tried tried to order something on Steam to flag it up, they hadn't bothered to ring me about it.

Anyway, it's clear again now.

OcUK Staff
test email received.

Can I be issued with an updated invoice for my order which included more than just the pre-order for the graphics card rather than a new separate invoice because i need to claim the vat back on everything?

You will receive a proper invoice. :)

X3T

X3T

Associate
Why is everybody posting that they have received the test email? I don't see where it says we need to? Either way, received :D

EDIT: OOOOPS my bad, I obviously can't read!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Right to prepare you guys.

Tomorrows email will give you options, you need to reply with your first choice, second choice and third choice or if you want a refund.

So if the first choice is sold out, we automatically choose your second choice. etc.

Remember all cards are reference design, all have BF4.

If your choosing a none BF4 version then you can pick any, it won't be an issue, the email shall contain the information on these with prices and ETA's etc.

Product will be live at 5am on our website along with my review.

The BF4 R290X shall all be live and in stock, but they will not have order buttons online and they shall state **SOLD OUT** this is because they are reserved for DEPOSIT HOLDERS. :)

Hope that explains and remember, be up nice and early tomorrow and be sure to email us at the address provided in the email guys. :)

If you decide you want an R290 regular which comes out next week, just reply with I want a refund and shall buy an R9 290 from you guys next week. :)

Back
Top Bottom