<<<<< IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING R9 290X BF4 PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! >>>>>

Associate
Sorry to be a pain, but what time do deliveries get collected by DPD - and what would be the last time the MSI delivery can arrive to still go out tonight (presuming deliveries even happen at this time of day rather than in the mornings) - or are you on your usual 15:30-16:00 or so cut-off deadlines ?

I asked this question also, as I wanted to pick mine up tonight instead of waiting til tomorrow. When I rang at ~3PM I got told by OCUK rep the GPUs hadnt left the OCUK warehouse yet.

My depot closes at 7:30PM, so im half hoping to rin up the depot and ask if they've recieved it yet, surely they will get to the depot before it closes at half 7.

OcUK Staff
OP
I asked this question also, as I wanted to pick mine up tonight instead of waiting til tomorrow. When I rang at ~3PM I got told by OCUK rep the GPUs hadnt left the OCUK warehouse yet.

My depot closes at 7:30PM, so im half hoping to rin up the depot and ask if they've recieved it yet, surely they will get to the depot before it closes at half 7.

MSI Arrived

We are attempting to ship them all tonight! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
damn I just rang in to pay and you have shut so I wont be getting mine so soon :(

3 minutes to late lol

If you had a deposit slot, order a HIS or Asus online now and we will ship tomorrow. Then drop a post in CS forum for us to refund your deposit. :)

Associate
When can I expect my tracking number to work? At the moment it says

Your search did not find any matching tracking. Please refine your search criteria.

im sure the email you received to say its been dispatched will say 8pm no? Could be wrong. It will definitely be there tomorrow, which is the important part, as itll tell you 'between which hour' it will be delivered.

Back
Top Bottom