IMPORTANT: Members Market access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Do you think there is a member attrition problem or something? You keep acting like they are actively marketing for new members.

If there’s less people to sell/buy in the MM then what? You know what happens to places where users decline.

People will just stop going in them. Will close eventually when nobody is buying or selling stuff.

Last edited:

HC1

HC1

Permabanned
What's so important in the MM section that is so worthy of fighting for and arguing about? Can I buy a loyal and sexy wife in there for a tenner?

Associate
but look at some of these posts... two letter responses a valuable contribution indeed, counts as a post I guess? as I actually like the MM market to gauge pricing and on odd occasion grab a bargain, I think I should "contribute" similar types of responses myself that will gain me the desired result and the balance will be restored.

Soldato
but look at some of these posts... two letter responses a valuable contribution indeed, counts as a post I guess? as I actually like the MM market to gauge pricing and on odd occasion grab a bargain, I think I should "contribute" similar types of responses myself that will gain me the desired result and the balance will be restored.

These posts dont count.

HC1

HC1

Permabanned
One day Rodders.

Never in my lifetime Delboy. I can't contribute anything outside the general LIFE sections due to having no knowledge about hardcore computer tech. I'm also limited to 15 posts a day but I don't have 15 things to say on here everyday so I can't even spam my way to the glory of MM access :cry:

Caporegime
Never in my lifetime Delboy. I can't contribute anything outside the general LIFE sections due to having no knowledge about hardcore computer tech. I'm also limited to 15 posts a day but I don't have 15 things to say on here everyday so I can't even spam my way to the glory of MM access :cry:
The 15 posts is a temporary limitation AFAIK to deter bots. Not sure when it'll be lifted though.

Reactions: HC1
Commissario
OP
I can't contribute anything outside the general LIFE sections due to having no knowledge about hardcore computer tech.
Well looking at the Life sections, you have Motors, Home and Garden, La Cuisine, Sports Arena, Music, Box Office, TV and books. Mobile Phones and tablets.

None of those are especially technical.

There's also an Audio Visual section with areas on home cinema/hi fi and photography/video.

Then there's the Games section, PC games, tabletop, console and retro.

So that's at least ten forums that are nothing to do with 'hardcore computer tech', not including the ones above that have their own sub-forums.

No excuses.... :p

HC1

HC1

Permabanned
Well looking at the Life sections, you have Motors, Home and Garden, La Cuisine, Sports Arena, Music, Box Office, TV and books. Mobile Phones and tablets.

None of those are especially technical.

There's also an Audio Visual section with areas on home cinema/hi fi and photography/video.

Then there's the Games section, PC games, tabletop, console and retro.

So that's at least ten forums that are nothing to do with 'hardcore computer tech', not including the ones above that have their own sub-forums.

No excuses.... :p

I've got a lot of knowledge about food so I'll start there with a few posts. Maybe take a look at motors and movies and sports too as they're good subjects for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom