• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi there

Glad some of you got some. :)
Sorry that some of you seem upset, but I do not recall saying I was gonna post somewhere specific when I would give the headsup and I decided to only go with a couple of minutes headsup because word gets out way too quick. if I give a 30 minutes headsup we will simply over sell even if we allow ordering for only sixty seconds.

The simple fact is OcUK is huge, one of the biggest in the market for enthusiast product and new releases so its never going to be easy managing sales of a few hundred cards, when there are literally thousands of people wanting one.

Considering the headsup was short and the add to order buttons were there for under five minutes we still sold the following amounts:
- Palit 3060Ti Dual - 122pc sold, so it looks like two people may have missed out, but if we can some OC version left I will speak with CS about getting the orders upgraded.
- Palit 3060Ti Dual OC - 10 sold, all will ship.
- Inno3D 3060Ti X2 - 2 sold, all will ship.
- Inno3D 3060Ti X3 - 6 sold, all will ship.
- Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge - 19 sold, all will ship.
- Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge OC - 54 sold, all will ship.

- Powercolor 6800 MBA - 7 sold, all will ship
- Sapphire 6800 MBA - 19 sold, all will ship.

So now you see why these launches are so hard, that was totally un-announced, not marketed apart from a forum post by myself here two minutes before allowing orders for five minutes.

Simple fact is demand is beyond sky high and customers are willing to pay any price, we have kept our pricing very fair with the Palit from £389, but fact is competitors are £500 plus and sold out.

All the orders we took are genuine, no bots, 1pc per customers to UK/Ireland etc.

Demand is nothing short of insane and the supply cannot even come close.

Glad I made some people happy.
Sorry for some you missed out.

I will re-evaluate situation later on and if I feel we can risk putting some live for ordering later, I shall give forums a couple of minutes headsup again by replying to this thread here, so those who missed out, better luck next time but if we over sell next time don't take your fustration out on OcUK we are doing our very best, the only solution is more supply which is out of our hands.

i went for the msi ventus x2, my payment method failed on my 1st attempt. ( thanks to my panicky fingers ).. my second attempt went though ok , i got 2 separate confirmation emails .. looking on my account only one says order received - not yet shipped the other says order declined, so hopefully everything ok.. there's no MSI on your sold list though..

Associate
I got charged for one but I have no clue if I got or not one GPU..
When pre ordering 6800 it happened the same and I got refunded after 4 days because of lack of stock.

Edit: Now I got another email saying order received, means is all green? Its also pointing to DPD and other details...

Caporegime
i went for the msi ventus x2, my payment method failed on my 1st attempt. ( thanks to my panicky fingers ).. my second attempt went though ok , i got 2 separate confirmation emails .. looking on my account only one says order received - not yet shipped the other says order declined, so hopefully everything ok.. there's no MSI on your sold list though..

That was December.

Soldato
Gonna leave cards live for a little while longer, keep it hush guys as general website traffic has no idea these cards are available, once that happens it shall be game over.

I did see a post on reddit, but it seems to have not been noticed as barely any replies. :)

Associate
What should I do? After the last experience I feel like buying another one and then cancel one, if getting both... When I press pay I got a red message on the top saying one of my items was out of stock, but it still charge me. Gibbo?

OcUK Staff
OP
What should I do? After the last experience I feel like buying another one and then cancel one, if getting both... When I press pay I got a red message on the top saying one of my items was out of stock, but it still charge me. Gibbo?

Just buy GPU only to keep it simple.

So far everyone who has ordered today shall be getting what they ordered, this method is working well.

OcUK Staff
OP
I did that. I took only ONE Gygabite RTX3070 Gaming OC... I hope it gets to me in Chelmsford :(

If your order went through you’d of got one so don’t worry as we had 300 and I took from sale once we had sold 250, so we have spare and about another 100 are incoming so there shall be future opportunities also.

Associate
Pleased to snag a 6800 earlier. Thanks for doing for it for forum members this way. Most I ever paid for an upgrade but should last me a while. Would like to say I can now sell my Vega56 to recoup money but I'm supporting my three boys PCs now they are old enough! So the graphics card falling off the end of our family scale is a 3gb 1060 which I'll probably get more than I paid new for it (rolling down my vega56 to my eldest - and now they all have at least at RX580 to use!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom