in love but too stubborn!

Associate
How can you be in love with someone but not speak to them because of a petty tiff?

If you really do like her then go speak to her, but chances are that she is getting railed by someone who isn't so emotionally retarded.

Associate
Relationship Thread Scoring System

Humourous nature of OP's relationship situation: 5/10
Usefull replies to OP's thread: 7/10
Humourous replies to OP's thread: 7/10
Number of OP's replies in thread: 0/10
Probability of trolling: 6/10

If OP is genuine, then my advice is go talk to her, but a 'few months' is a long time I would not go there expecting a positive result but stranger things have happened.

We also need pics of said girl to judge whether she is likely to say yes or no.

Soldato
I am in love but because of a tiff tht happened few months back we havent spoken in ages and although i want to make the first move, my heart is being stubborn and I dont want to be the one to make the first move.. :(

wouldn't bother. load of old ******** anyway m8.

Associate
OP
sorry... lately i am WAY too busy to come here more than once a day...

1. The thing is I am in love BUT part of me things if she felt for me or even cared, she would have just took the first step.

2. I actually did take the first step few months back well indirectly, i texted her saying if she reached home safely because one day she was so drunk that i was worried. and the following week, she asked if it was me and i said yes. but things didnt come back to normal after that...

3. i think i can make the first move BUT the issue is that if i do, i cannot let go of this whole situation whereby the whole time has gone without her saying anything or feeling anything for me.. i just want to know whether she cares..

4. we work in the same company btw so i see her everyday and vice versa and i think if she cared, she would have atleast been friends...

oh this sucks...

and yes i know life is short, anything can happen.. and its not as if i want to get on with her, just talking liek we used to...

Soldato
few months back
WOW just wow, you missed the boat mate!
I dont want to appear insensitive, but seriously get a grip of yourself, she has clearly moved on especially after that amount of time, now its time for you to do the same.

however, if your really think there is still something there to salvage then go for it dont hang about, get over yourself and talk to her, but i really cant see this turning out well.

Soldato
4. we work in the same company btw so i see her everyday and vice versa and i think if she cared, she would have atleast been friends...

oh this sucks...

and yes i know life is short, anything can happen.. and its not as if i want to get on with her, just talking liek we used to...

She could be thinking the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom