in love but too stubborn!

Associate
OP
yep.. thanks.. just for record:

i dont want to go out with her but just to end the animosity that we have like not talking.... so even if she has moved on.. i still want to be able to clear the air and talk...

Soldato
yep.. thanks.. just for record:

i dont want to go out with her but just to end the animosity that we have like not talking.... so even if she has moved on.. i still want to be able to clear the air and talk...

So approach her and say something like:

'Look, I feel we have grown apart recently and that things are different between us, can we go out for a drink and try and clear the air as I would still like to be friends and get on like we used to.'

Failing that:

'Got Milk?'

Associate
OP
So approach her and say something like:

'Look, I feel we have grown apart recently and that things are different between us, can we go out for a drink and try and clear the air as I would still like to be friends and get on like we used to.'

Failing that:

'Got Milk?'

lol i am plucking the courage to just say something via msn to her.. i have her name/window open but hesitant to take the first step...

thanks
you are all right i should man up.. something i have known i think butyou have given it a different perspective

EDITED TO SAY: TOOK THE FIRST STEP and well happy... :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
not sure whether to create a new topic or use this one..

Any ways, so we are friends now.. finally. Big old question:

do i tell her i fancy her OR do i keep quiet? there are risks, i am not sure how she would react and i dont want any tensions or risk losing her again as a friend?

comments thoughts?

Associate
OP
Does she show obvious signs/body language that she fancies you as well?

quite hard to tell, she doesnt show that much emotions, is quite reserved and only talks when you talk to her, but pretty much smiles and tries to be funny and smiles a lot when talking or msn. is quite friendly (not in that way)

I could tell her but

a) don't want any tensions between us
b) dont want other people to know
c) dont want to stop speaking to her

Man of Honour
If you are chatting more over msn and she only speaks to you when you speak first...

Either:

A) you are 16
B) she isn't into you
C) she is into you but she's so god damn boring that it's not worth the effort

Permabanned
I know this is a computer forum, but are people seriously this hopeless with the same species that evolution has designed them to procreate with?

Soldato
Tiff needle? Tiff - any amber theison? Who was the tiff that caused these problems between the woman you love but haven't made the first move on? Is it your neighbour that you've been spying on with binoculours from your bedroom? Details, we need details! :p

Edit
Should really check the date of op

Last edited:
Soldato
I am in love but because of a tiff tht happened few months back we havent spoken in ages and although i want to make the first move, my heart is being stubborn and I dont want to be the one to make the first move.. :(

I met this local burd on twitter about a year and a half ago, and we got along so well. Suffice to say we both liked each other a lot - then the silly girl whilst under the influences of a cold decided to act childish and started whinging about a member of her family. I essentially told her to stop moaning etc and she then accused me of preferring this other family member over her. So we were like GTFO and never spoke since.

It is a shame because the day after this bust up, I had been planning to ask her out good and proper too.

She was mainly in the wrong, but we are both too stubborn to make the first move. A year down the road I still regret this and still haven't done anything to get in touch - I miss her terribly.

Back
Top Bottom