• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** INCREDIBLE GTX 1060 DEALS: PRICES FROM £169.99 !! **

Soldato
With the lack of Vega and global shortage of Polaris.

AMD effectively don't have a GPU on the shelves at all at the moment... Just watch this space RE Nvidia milking. That's why I got a 1060 as fast as I could.

Permabanned
Imagine how bad the Vega situation will be if the Manic Miners jump on 'em!! :eek:

I think that's pretty much a sure thing :(

1060 isnt a worthwhile jump from a gtx780.

It probably is, The 780 and 780ti weren't designed for todays games which is why we've been seeing them falling short of cards like the 290 in modern titles, If it was a 3gb 1060 I'd say it isn't a worthwhile upgrade but a 6gb will be as the lack of ram is a big part of why the Keplers fall behind.

Associate
So I purchased few of those 3GB 1060's and your website states that they come with Rocket League game but after registering one card on EVGA website it tells me that the offer is for residents of the United States or Canada only.
So whats up with that.?
Thanks.

Associate
So I purchased few of those 3GB 1060's and your website states that they come with Rocket League game but after registering one card on EVGA website it tells me that the offer is for residents of the United States or Canada only.
So whats up with that.?
Thanks.

To get rocket league you have to install geoforce experiance.

To redeem this code

- Install GeForce Experience software on the PC that also has qualifying GPU installed.
- Open GeForce Experience and enter the promotional code in REDEEM box.
- Launch Steam, activate the game code given by Nvidia and download the game.

Associate
I know that but to get the code EVGA website claims that I have to live in the US or Canada.

Ok so just read that I should get the code from the retailer which I didn't. (unless I'm missing something)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom