Insurance comedy

Permabanned
OP
merlin said:
Bit late to puberty were we? :D

:p

Just saw this.

I spent my early-mid teens racing minis, getting drunk/high, making music and having a great time.

I never needed to drive on t'road until last year...so I didn't.

*n

Soldato
Jonny69 said:
Mind if I ask how you got into a Mini? I was under the impression you were about 6'6 and nearly as wide :eek: :p ;) :D

Penski was probably 6ft6 & 6 stone up to the point he discovered methylenedioxmethamphetamine.

;)

Can we call you Elvis from now on?

Man of Honour
penski said:
I spent my early-mid teens racing minis, getting drunk/high, making music and having a great time.

I never needed to drive on t'road until last year...so I didn't.

Surely a license and car of their own is the first thing any 17 year old petrolhead has on his to-do list, regardless of whether the need exists?

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Surely a license and car of their own is the first thing any 17 year old petrolhead has on his to-do list, regardless of whether the need exists?

Maybe, just maybe he was so coked up to his eyeballs he didnt notice the petrol coursing through his veins?

Perhaps when he emerged from the cloud of bong smoke to clap eyes on his first pile of rust he fell in love and has been chasing after similar cars ever since?

Adz

Adz

Soldato
I was quoted well in excess of £10,000 for a Mondeo ST220 at 18 through confused.com. The company then called the following day to ask how I'd like to pay! People obviously do take up these quotes...

Soldato
has anyone tried ecarinsurance.co.uk ?

They quoted me a very good £704 for the Lude with everything declared! Who cares if they are good as my current insure put a note in my renewal to say they would match my best quote!

Permabanned
OP
DRZ said:
Maybe, just maybe he was so coked up to his eyeballs he didnt notice the petrol coursing through his veins?

Perhaps when he emerged from the cloud of bong smoke to clap eyes on his first pile of rust he fell in love and has been chasing after similar cars ever since?

Christ, you're funny.

Anyway, I turned 17 and was already travelling 70 miles each way to college 5 days a week, working saturday, sunday and each weeknight. I literally didn't have time to drive.

Finished college, moved to Newcastle and was working 8-6 5 days a week and only making enough to scrape by. I didn't have enough money to indulge in my petrol addiction again until last year.

Sure I've gone over that one before...

*n

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
But Penski, now you've got the money to do it I bet you haven't got any TIME!!! I'm going back into employment soon and I'm busy finishing off all those unfinished projects and selling excess stuff to fund it before I lose the chance :D

Back
Top Bottom