• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel Price Cuts : Quad core for £350 ?

Associate
Looks like Subliminal Aura ain't lying, it's out there lads. Took me a while to find it though.

...I'm sure OCUK aren't liking all this, I think we should leave it how it is...it's out there...just required a bit of thinking outside the conventional methods of searching! Please no emailing in trust either...ocuk do a good job here, and I don't think we should abuse this place. I'm not after a Q6600 anyway, so don't worry OCUK, but guys, just wait a couple of weeks, then everyones prices will be this low. Of course, if you find it yourself, hats off to you :p.

Soldato
OP
cobxx said:
Looks like Subliminal Aura ain't lying, it's out there lads. Took me a while to find it though.

...I'm sure OCUK aren't liking all this, I think we should leave it how it is...it's out there...just required a bit of thinking outside the conventional methods of searching! Please no emailing in trust either...ocuk do a good job here, and I don't think we should abuse this place. I'm not after a Q6600 anyway, so don't worry OCUK, but guys, just wait a couple of weeks, then everyones prices will be this low. Of course, if you find it yourself, hats off to you :p.

In total agreement with cobxx - I think ocuk know the facts already and tbh I'd prefer buying here - ... As I have stated earlier this thread is just an indication of prices in the near future.

If anything the etailer is out of stock of it anyway and so can just play the waiting game ie give us a tasty price now and make us wait for it - if not several weeks when the real market prices kick in anyway. I will be calling them tomorrow to push them to give me what I have paid for.

Permabanned
I've just found it for that price too! I'm wondering if its actually a mistake. And in the true spirit of OCUK (respect it lads) I wont let anyone know even if they do email my trust!

If its not a mistake, I hope other e-tailors do it at that price. Price war on ! LOL

Soldato
IceShock said:
whys it dropped so much :eek:

gonna have to get one of them for deffo!
New motherboards & cpu's soon, so Intel drop the prices so they sell as many of the current Kentsfield etc as possible. Marketing strategy! :)

Associate
What I don't understand is why everyone is so surprised about the price drop. It's been in the news for weeks if not months. The magic day is April 22nd, hence the availability of 23rd.

Now, as others have said, respect OCUK and sit back and wait. ;)

-casw1000
www.fold4life.com

Back
Top Bottom