Invincible

Soldato
Started this last night and thought it was OK until the end of ep1 then....hooked :D

As aforementioned they didn't hold back the chequebook when it comes to the voice actors :eek:

Soldato
Started this last night and thought it was OK until the end of ep1 then....hooked :D

As aforementioned they didn't hold back the chequebook when it comes to the voice actors :eek:

Good thing about voice acting for animation is in the current climate they can record their dialogue from home. I know Sarah Chalke was doing this for Rick and Morty last year.

Soldato
OP
yep it just keeps on getting better. the story is excellent and the way this is going i hope it dont end soon. still no answers for why omni-man did what he did. suspense is killing me. need answers but will have to wait for the coming weeks.

Soldato
yep it just keeps on getting better. the story is excellent and the way this is going i hope it dont end soon. still no answers for why omni-man did what he did. suspense is killing me. need answers but will have to wait for the coming weeks.

My take is that people from his planet are sent out to other worlds to infiltrate, test their defences, eliminate all possible threats then invade... :confused:

Soldato
My take is that people from his planet are sent out to other worlds to infiltrate, test their defences, eliminate all possible threats then invade... :confused:

It was kind of given away in the 1st or 2nd episode where conquering was brought up in a conversation, unless that was designed to fool us into thinking that is it

Back
Top Bottom