• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
My gf is going to the states for a few days, she's going to get a three payg sim for the free data. If she just puts the sim in her phone will this have any implications. Does she need to disable any apple ID stuff so things don't get messy.

She'll want to use facetime so her apple id will need to be registered to the new sim but when she gets back she'll have to use for it any more so I assume she'll have to remove her apple id from this sim? Will she need to remove her apple id from her contract sim then add it back when she returns? How would she go about this?

Thanks.

Soldato
The plus is a great device. Fantastic battery and not actually tha big when you get used to the size.

I'll agree with you there. My fiancée's iPhone 5 died last week so I gave her my 6 and bought a 6 plus. Until that point I thought the 6 plus was ridiculous but after a week and a half of use the 6 feels too small now :)

Soldato
I'll agree with you there. My fiancée's iPhone 5 died last week so I gave her my 6 and bought a 6 plus. Until that point I thought the 6 plus was ridiculous but after a week and a half of use the 6 feels too small now :)

The opposite would also be true, if you went back too the iPhone 6 for 1 week the 6plus would look huge.

Soldato
Anyone had experience with Apples repair/replace for pixel problems? I have a line of pixels that go through the left most column of apps that always appear as fuscia or cyan. Strangely the line goes from the bottom to about half way up the screen.

Associate
Anyone had experience with Apples repair/replace for pixel problems? I have a line of pixels that go through the left most column of apps that always appear as fuscia or cyan. Strangely the line goes from the bottom to about half way up the screen.

I'd want them to change that and would be very surprised if they didn't within 5 minutes of me showing up at an apple store with a Genius Bar appointment.

If you're not near a store and are relying on phone support is be more inclined to check official policy.

Soldato
Thanks for the feeback on iOS 8.3 folks. Looks like I'll finally get to upgrade now, wohoo.

As far as asking for negative feedback first; think about it, wouldn't it be foolish to field positive feedback first.

Associate
I'm in the middle of an O2 contract at the moment but I'm looking to buy the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB unlocked from Giffgaff. Is £659 plus the £10 goodybag all I have to pay to get one unlocked that I can stick my O2 SIM in?

I'm not sure why it's cheaper than the £699 that Apple charges. Is there a catch other than letting the goodybag run out and not renewing it?

Back
Top Bottom