• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Well, the fun's over. I've booked my phone in on Wednesday because it's bent. I rarely keep it in my back pocket so I'm not sure how it happened. I hope they replace it!

Associate
quick question.

just took my phone out of my pocket and it's died :(
not sure what's happened, but can i just walk into on of the stores or do i really need to book an appointment? (earliest was next monday afternoon :eek: )

Associate
Dropped and cracked my phone today, them feels when it lands face down and you don't want to pick it up because you know exactly what has happened.

What's the going rate for a replacement screen?

Soldato
What are the best deals for these at the moment?

I've got a HTC One M8, and I just fancy a change to Apple. There is a few little niggles with my phone, think its software issues (FB messenger freezes everytime you send a message, keyboard doesn't come up sometimes on messages, and phone gets quite hot with use).

I'm looking at just the Iphone6 and not Iphone6 plus as the screen is too big and not keen. From what I can read, is the new Iphone6S worth it over just the normal 6?

What are really good deals at the moment, want something with a lot of data, less than £34 a month, and no upfront cost if I can.

Soldato
Here's a good rumours and leaks vid with some interesting info re costs of sapphire screens all in all a well put together speculative look, I subscribed on the strength of this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlBjw_C_BwA

Amusing bloopers at the end too.

Wasn't sure I had the patience to sit through all 25 mins but did in the end, all sounds pretty plausible. Nothing ground breaking, but lots of decent minor improvements that could potentially make it a worthwhile upgrade.

The 6 was released on the 19th September last year, so only 4 weeks until the keynote and 6 weeks until launch if it's the same this year.

Associate
Looking forward to the new phones, I usually upgard on the s models. Having a personal iPhone 5s and a work 6, you really notice the size difference

Soldato
Wonder will they stick to the same pricing structure and hard drives sizes?
They have tended to keep the price inflated, but it is getting to the point the 100 for a bit of extra storage is beyond taking the ****.

Soldato
Have Background App Refresh turned off for everything, it's only started happening the past few days, very odd :confused:

Is this a different thing from push?
I mean if i turn this off for say whatsapp, am I likely not to be told of messages being delivered or does oush or whatevere it was called, still work and let you know messages are arriving?

Back
Top Bottom