• iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Alleged iPhone 6 Geekbench Results Reveal 1.4 GHz Dual-Core A8 Chip said:
geekbench_iphone6-800x711.jpg

Hope not, the iPad Air has only 1gb ram and it's flat out not enough.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
If that video up there is to be believed, there is so many old android phone design errors. Comedy ping pong rocket size. It has rounded edges so no more positioning it on its side to take long exposure/timer pics. It has power on button on the side just so it is constantly pressed in your belt holders and jeans pockets to drain battery faster like most android phones...

Soldato
If that video up there is to be believed, there is so many old android phone design errors. Comedy ping pong rocket size. It has rounded edges so no more positioning it on its side to take long exposure/timer pics. It has power on button on the side just so it is constantly pressed in your belt holders and jeans pockets to drain battery faster like most android phones...

4.7" is hardly a big phone, still easily usable in one hand for even the smallest of hands!

Having the button on the side is so much better than having it on the top of the phone and not being able to press it without extra hassle. I've owned many phones with the button on the side, and I can safely say I've never ran into any issues with the button being pressed while in my pocket, so I've no idea where you've pulled that point from.

Associate
What's the best strategy for making sure you get one of the first batch? I was badgering the O2 customer service on chat last night because my contract has ended. They didn't know anything really, managed to get my current contract reduced to £15 (down from £38) a month for the interim though.

Caporegime
I wish Apple would just let me pre order it!

Are we allowed to sell iPhones on Overclockers now? I have a 5, 5s and some of the other ones that could do with being shifted! haha.

Back
Top Bottom