1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We recommend you enable 2FA on your OcUK forum account. Please see the thread here
    Dismiss Notice

iPhone App for To-Do's?

Discussion in 'Apple Software' started by Zbornak, 18 Jan 2011.

1. shady

Hitman

I've downloaded loads of apps, some free, some paid, but recently i got Things and it's the only one I actually want to use. I was reluctant at first because it is expensive for a simple piece of software, but quite frankly, that's exactly why I am using it. The simplicity is the key to its usability. I paid £30 for a desktop version first then got the iphone versin for 5.99 and now sync the two.

2. lemoon

Gangster

3. uvarvu

Mobster

Have a look at Epic Win. It turns your tasks into quests which you use to level up a character. It also has Google Calendar integration :)

4. PardonTheWait

Capodecina

That's actually honestly amazing!

5. GSXRMovistar

Sgarrista

Thought I'd bump this thread rather than starting a new one. Any recommendations on a task app that will sync with GoogleMail?

Been a long time user of MS Outlook but looking to move to something where I don't need anything installed on any of my PCs and can also access/update them from my iPhone and soon to be iPad.

Cheers.

6. khushy

Hitman

If you are using Outlook - iMExchange APP works perfectly and sync notes, tasks - seemlessly!

khushy

7. MikeHunt79

Capodecina

You can do the same thing without lockinfo if you give your tasks a time.