Ipod and xbox360 question

Caporegime
Right last night i thought id plug my 5g ipod into my xbox360, anyways it seemed to be ok...when i went through the dashboard i found my playlists that are on my ipod etc.

But it seems to only play one song even though i wanted to play the whole playlist, i had a look at my ipod and i havent got shuffle or any of the repeats enabled...so im a bit :confused: as to why it just plays only one song out of my whole playlist.

Am i missing something here or do i need to do something else within the dashboard???

Spawn said:
Right last night i thought id plug my 5g ipod into my xbox360, anyways it seemed to be ok...when i went through the dashboard i found my playlists that are on my ipod etc.

But it seems to only play one song even though i wanted to play the whole playlist, i had a look at my ipod and i havent got shuffle or any of the repeats enabled...so im a bit :confused: as to why it just plays only one song out of my whole playlist.

Am i missing something here or do i need to do something else within the dashboard???

Have you downloaded the Ipod thingymajiggy from the market place?

I'm not sure if it does playlists or not (I haven't tried yet)

Kronologic said:
Have you downloaded the Ipod thingymajiggy from the market place?

I'm not sure if it does playlists or not (I haven't tried yet)

Hmm no i havent, didnt realise such a thing existed??. I'll have a look later tonight but from what i remember i dont see anything about an ipod thingy on there.

You are clicking on the "Play Saved Playlist" option, aren't you? If you click on the first song in the list, it only plays that song.

IMG_2184.jpg

Back
Top Bottom