Iron Mike is making a comeback

Soldato
Holyfield is and will always be a beast but he looks like a 60 year old man in that clip - not that I'd want to take a punch from him. He already sounded punch drunk/suffering from CTE and I don't want to see him take any hits to the head.

100% fit Holyfield beats 100% fit Tyson 8/10 though. Had his number and wasn't scared of him one bit.

Caporegime
Holyfield is and will always be a beast but he looks like a 60 year old man in that clip - not that I'd want to take a punch from him. He already sounded punch drunk/suffering from CTE and I don't want to see him take any hits to the head.

100% fit Holyfield beats 100% fit Tyson 8/10 though. Had his number and wasn't scared of him one bit.

Problem is he fought tyson after prison and after cus. Tyson without Cus was never 100% prime tyson and after prison he was never the same again

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Actually he was prime all the way up until he fired rooney his trainer (he wasnt champion when cus died, he did that after he died). After that he started slipping up, not giving it 100% leading to the buster douglas fiasco.

Which by the way he should have won as the ref didn't count to 10 properly when buster was knocked down early in the fight. Tyson himself showed this recently actually. He was supposed to fight holyfield but then went to prison, that would have been an amazing match.

Holyfield has an amazing spirit and resiliance around him. But he's not squeaky clean at all. All roided up... plus his headbutts.

http://justnotsaid.blogspot.com/2014/03/evander-holyfield-and-steroids.html

Back
Top Bottom