Is OcUK your mirror?

Soldato
There are countless relationship, sport, computers, martial arts, self-esteem, hobby, profession, education and social threads on here. We know this. We see new ones spawn and die every day. We have a good turnover...

The question is. How would your life change without OcUK? Suppose you weren't able to cram the collective advice and experience, the random thoughts and slices of humour into your life in one quick, selective and easy to digest manner...

1) Would many of your questions go unanswered?

2) Would you be more lonely?

3) Would you understand yourself less, or be less confident?

Soldato
Yes to the first question, no to the second because I have not met anyone on here in person yet, and as for the third, I think I understand myself quite well, and it is good to speak to people who share my views on things.

Soldato
1) I would be very bored
2) I Would have good A levels

Although I have only met a few of you people in person, I do feel that I have friends here, good friends.

*walks away feeling all warm inside*

Suspended
I'm on here mostly for the reviewing, recomendations, motors and now getting into the photography/ photoshop threads.

I started on OcUK forums as I find the internet itself quite boring. I found myself on it basicly for MSN chatting/ emails and that was all. Just sitting with MSN boxes norked me off.

So I somehow stumbled upon these forums and here I am now. So unless I am playing the odd game. Its normally on in the background to msn and my tunes.

Keeps me entertained. Still can't understand those relationship threads though...go round a friends or something.

Associate
I'd be bored but would probably learn more stuff I'm supposed to know. Forum browsing distracts me so much. Though I haven't met anyone through here so I wouldn't be more lonely. :)

Soldato
Well i know that i would have got ripped off numerous times if i didnt ask ocuk. Also, i'd be very bored and my computer knowlege would be pants!

Soldato
Without this particular part of the forum i would probably be a lot more bored than usuall and I wouldn't look at a lot of things the same way. Other peoples opinions on things help me to see things differently so without it I suppose i wouldn't be me :confused: if that makes sense.

Hitman
Permabanned
I could cope without ocuk. Without forums in general though I'd probably just play a lot more games. I only read forums when I have nothing better to do anyway.

Soldato
Without OcUK I would not be anything but a bit more bored.

I rarely ask for much of this place, usually just post replies, think I have made about 20 threads since I have been registered or something silly!

Much more rewarding to answer other peoples questions, makes me feel helpful :D

Man of Honour
1) Would many of your questions go unanswered?

Nope, I'd just ask someone else.

2) Would you be more lonely?

Not particularly, though I'd be missing some most excellent friends.

3) Would you understand yourself less, or be less confident?

Nope. Fairly sure those things wouldn't change.

Back
Top Bottom