Is this the worst age to be a man?

Soldato
I had a dream the other night where I wore make-up, like proper heavy make-up.
Everyone complimented on how amazing my skin looked, and now Ive been wanting to try something to hide blemishes/marks for nights out.
Thing is an ex, he wore make-up, you could sort of tell, but it was very subtle. Infact only reason one could as sometimes it would be too perfect and porcelin. He didnt even get that bumpy, orange peel texture that some poeple wearing make-up get.

Man of Honour
I had a dream the other night where I wore make-up, like proper heavy make-up.
Everyone complimented on how amazing my skin looked, and now Ive been wanting to try something to hide blemishes/marks for nights out.
Thing is an ex, he wore make-up, you could sort of tell, but it was very subtle. Infact only reason one could as sometimes it would be too perfect and porcelin. He didnt even get that bumpy, orange peel texture that some poeple wearing make-up get.

Sounds like you're already gay, so you have nothing to lose by wearing make-up.

Associate
Okay so in days of old, we had it good, we went out to the pub to watch the footy and the misses stayed at home to look after the kids, iron our clothes and prepare dinner. Now it's all equality, we have to stay home and look after the brats and our pub time is reduced massively. They want half our assets when we seperate!

And it doesn't stop there, now every supermarket in the land is selling cosmetics for men! I mean what has gone wrong. We're men! And whats worse is watching the next generate of young men are more bothered about their skin and weight than last saturdays loss at home against Grimbsy Town.

It's time for a revolution my friends, we're men, lets start acting like it again.

Viva l'revolution - are my OCUK compadres with me on this?

negative,

if i remember correctly you weren't bothered if "they" had the amazon down there. fail.

Caporegime
Okay so in days of old, we had it good, we went out to the pub to watch the footy and the misses stayed at home to look after the kids, iron our clothes and prepare dinner. Now it's all equality, we have to stay home and look after the brats and our pub time is reduced massively. They want half our assets when we seperate!

And it doesn't stop there, now every supermarket in the land is selling cosmetics for men! I mean what has gone wrong. We're men! And whats worse is watching the next generate of young men are more bothered about their skin and weight than last saturdays loss at home against Grimbsy Town.

It's time for a revolution my friends, we're men, lets start acting like it again.

You are indeed correct, it is the worst time to be a stone-age neanderthal of a man who expects women to be his personal slave. Not a good time at all.

Soldato
we went out to the pub to watch the footy

I do neither of these things.

we have to stay home and look after the brats

Kids? What kids?

They want half our assets when we seperate!

Not married. ( Prenuptial, otherwise. )

every supermarket in the land is selling cosmetics for men!

Moisturizer = win

Hell no! Life, in the 21st Century, is good. :cool:

Man of Honour
Get back to the kitchen, ***** ! :D.

Tho I indeed find it unfair that when people separate they get half half, the person who earned more should get more, eg. man earns 2000 a month, woman earns 1000 a month, man gets 66% at divorce, woman gets 33%.

Would stop all those pesky greedy women marrying the rich men for the money and then divorcing and running with his cash.

The argument is usually that the party that stays at home (normally the female) has made a contribution by sacrificing their working/earning potential to allow their partner to go out and earn instead. A partnership where both are stronger together than individually.

Not married. ( Prenuptial, otherwise. )

Prenuptials have no legal standing in the UK so unless your partner chooses to abide by the terms they can have it set aside in a court. It might work as an indication of what both sides believe to be a fair division of assets but that is about it - the obvious counter is that the person requesting the prenuptial agreement is in a position of strength (normally the wealthier party) so they can effectively force the other party to sign it even if it isn't in their best interests.

I'm not sure it is any harder to be a man than before, there may not be such clearly defined roles but if you need something so obvious to tell you how to behave and act then you were always likely to struggle a bit in the World.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
I know I would rather be married to an equal than to a door mat. But hey, if you prefer to treat women badly just to prove you are a man, go for it.

Soldato
Well it's usually blokes with small willys who feel inadequate who beat their wives you know.

Plus mosturiser is win, women love blokes with soft skin, i've never met a bit who liked rough, dry, spotty skin.

Back
Top Bottom