Is this the worst age to be a man?

Soldato
That fails on two counts:
1) You spelt it the American way.

Oh, please. :rolleyes:

a. Not every member is from the UK. ( I'm American )

b. Not every member is posting from the UK.

c. Type 'moisturiser' in Google.com and the reply is "Did you mean: moisturizer"

d. Type it in Wikipedia and it is redirected to 'Moisturizer'.

So, ha!

Associate
Well it's usually blokes with small willys who feel inadequate who beat their wives you know.

Plus mosturiser is win, women love blokes with soft skin, i've never met a bit who liked rough, dry, spotty skin.

The amount of women that say that to me - might be appeasement for being babyfaced though...

That fails on two counts:
1) You spelt it the American way.
2) Moisturiser does not equal win. Moisturiser equals gays and women, unless on prescription for some genuine medical reason (e.g. face likely to fall off)

Does face cracks and stings like hell count?

I think she's a she... As she has a boyfriend. There are no out gays on this forum are there? :eek:

Nobody in their right mind would be. They would only be widely derided as a member of the "PC brigade" if they objected to the word gay being used as a negative adjective in every other thread.

Oh, please. :rolleyes:

a. Not every member is from the UK. ( I'm American )

b. Not every member is posting from the UK.

c. Type 'moisturiser' in Google.com and the reply is "Did you mean: moisturizer"

d. Type it in Wikipedia and it is redirected to 'Moisturizer'.

So, ha!

So, the gist of what you are saying is people from US companies can't spell either? ;) This paragraph will obviously contain a mandatory spelling mistake somewhere! :D

Man of Honour
Nobody in their right mind would be. They would only be widely derided as a member of the "PC brigade" if they objected to the word gay being used as a negative adjective in every other thread.

There have been a couple in the past - Basmic and TheBolian were two members who were openly gay but both are now banned for reasons I'm not even sure of. There are doubtless quite a few more members who are gay but they either don't feel the need to advertise the fact or simply find it prudent not to.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
There have been a couple in the past - Basmic and TheBolian were two members who were openly gay but both are now banned for reasons I'm not even sure of. There are doubtless quite a few more members who are gay but they either don't feel the need to advertise the fact or simply find it prudent not to.

It isn't exactly the friendliest forum for gay members that is for sure.

Associate
Anyone seen the head and shoulders advert for men about here breakages??
What man in the world cares about split ends!!!
I went into boots this morning forshaving foam and some new razor heads but now apperently i need moisteriser??
Moisteriser which softens the skin im using razer blades against?? is it me or will softening the skin cause more irrataion than letting the skin harden naturally?

But i have to say, i do get a lot of enterainment whatching the orange crew walk aroun in their tank tops and perfectly died skin, staring at them selfs in the mirror as i walk around with a sqaudie style tan,

i tlaked to one of the oranage crew once it was like talking toa infant you could talk about anything like the state of the food and it would end up being about them...

The stateof men in this age is that theve become a consumer, previous generation would use their money to save up for homes, now men have become more like women needing all the latest cosmetic ****e, and driving around with willy extensions. Such as the guy down my road has a brand new m5 and still rents his house???

im starting to believe the orginal man is dead and the women/man is here, god help us if theirs another owrld war. all the men in this country will be busy applying face cream and styling their hair!!

RDM

RDM

Soldato
You are aware that it's 99% banter?... Aren't you?

If you don't get banter, then you are either a woman, or a gayer.

I would say it was a bit more than that considering some of the hostile posts a couple of the openly gay users used to get.

I get banter, but normally banter is from both sides, just slating homosexuality really doesn't fall in to that.

Oh right, slim pickings? :D

Ah, I see, implying I am gay as if it was some sort of insult. How terribly witty of you.

Back
Top Bottom