ISIS and Islamic militants - discussion

Permabanned
Why? Obama had his peon release a statement saying "America has no military solution" so there goes airstrikes. The coward could not even release the statement in person considering old men are running to the hills from IS.

Convert or bla bla bla, Moon god, bla bla bla chop chop chop.

Soldato
So many regimes and groups have done things many orders of magnitude more horrific than ISIS, but yes, it's about time they went down.

Soldato
Not before time I say.

I don't think I've ever seen such an inhuman, evil bunch of murderers.

Yes, they epitomise evil. ISIS are fundamentalist muslims. They want the restoration of the lost Caliphate and they want it at any cost. I really can't see the US not stepping in. They did it before when the Kurds were fleeing from Saddam back in '91 and I'm pretty sure we'll see the US intervene here too. I'm sure that it won' just be a humanitarian effort either, I think we'll see the US target ISIS militarily.

Caporegime
OP
OK, maybe I have overreacted with the original statement, or maybe not, but surely we can all agree that obliterating this mob is the right thing to do before they commit any more massacres or release any more beheading videos?

Caporegime
isis are to busy making a nuclear bomb since over a month ago
According to Iraq's government, terrorist groups seized almost 90 pounds of uranium from Mosul University.
oh and kurdistan are now begging for american help LOL

I find it funny since the stupid kurds had a truce with isis not officially but a truce non the less and wouldn't help the rest of iraq

Last edited:
Soldato
OK, maybe I have overreacted with the original statement, but surely we can all agree that obliterating this mob is the right thing to do before they commit any more massacres or release any more beheading videos?

Got my support. Block any uk nationals from coming back as well.

isis are to busy making a nuclear bomb since over a month ago

Any idea what grade it was? (Google fu fails me)

On another note wth was a uni doing with so much?

Edit: independant says the UN classified it as low grade so a dirty bomb is worst case scenario not a nuke. Regardless wouldn't wish either upon anyone.

Last edited:
Soldato
If they are with the others fighting, the US strikes wont bother discriminating against nationality don't worry about that.

I have no doubts they won't. I was referring to the ones that want to come back to the uk once they start getting attacked and realise what a "mistake" they made.

Back
Top Bottom