"Islam is right about women"

Caporegime
As I understand it, the term "NPC" was in reference to the the MSM/Antifa/BLM, or whoever, only having a small snippet of dialogue on a subject; so weren't able to deviate and enter into a debate on it. I guess the term was deemed applicable due to this limited amount of dialogue, and a tendency to repeat it over and over themselves, or as a group en masse.

I think there are a few clips on YT, showing 'anti Trump' news outlets, all chanting the same chunk of dialogue, almost perfectly in sync - and though it could simply be clever editing; the message is exactly the same with no deviation - like an NPC in Oblivion or something.

Indeed, this seems to have been a big factor in it - the whole Trump derangement syndrome etc.. yes Trump is a complete car crash as president but the media are just constantly on the attack over any angle they can find.

fi9P27m.png

9Xswhox.jpg

I beat my wife every time she disobeys me. I mean if it's good enough for god...

So long as you don't draw blood and it is only with a small stick then Allah approves of the beating. :)

Caporegime
As I understand it, the term "NPC" was in reference to the the MSM/Antifa/BLM, or whoever, only having a small snippet of dialogue on a subject; so weren't able to deviate and enter into a debate on it. I guess the term was deemed applicable due to this limited amount of dialogue, and a tendency to repeat it over and over themselves, or as a group en masse.

I think there are a few clips on YT, showing 'anti Trump' news outlets, all chanting the same chunk of dialogue, almost perfectly in sync - and though it could simply be clever editing; the message is exactly the same with no deviation - like an NPC in Oblivion or something.

Bit like "Bendy bananas" and "sovereignty" I guess. :D

Soldato

that's by far the best explanation i've seen yet of why it came into usage and makes at least a bit of sense. many thanks.

Soldato
So long as you don't draw blood and it is only with a small stick then Allah approves of the beating. :)

Here's a small video to help those understand what a "beating" in the Quran actually means, its just supposed a light bit of slap and tickle really and it's just a few bad apples to go too far, spoiling it for everyone /s.

TBH I can't see what all the fuss is about, as the man said, you're just making your wife feel her Femininity :eek:

Soldato
You're welcome :) There seems to be so many new acronyms these days, I typically end up having to Google a bunch of sources to get a vague notion of what people are on about :D
yea, it get's confusing especially when some folk add there own reasons for using a particular term. such as NPC's being easily manipulated. i've yet to play a game where an NPC could be manipulated, controlled or influenced - i thought maybe AI had taken a massive step forward towards sentience and i'd missed it :p

Soldato
Here's a small video to help those understand what a "beating" in the Quran actually means, its just supposed a light bit of slap and tickle really and it's just a few bad apples to go too far, spoiling it for everyone /s.

TBH I can't see what all the fuss is about, as the man said, you're just making your wife feel her Femininity :eek:

is that a ******* wind up? an educational video on how to beat your wife. **** me......'a disciplinary beating out of love'.....i thought i'd heard some utter crap in my life before but that takes some beating if you'll excuse the pun.

Caporegime
is that a ******* wind up? an educational video on how to beat your wife. **** me......'a disciplinary beating out of love'.....i thought i'd heard some utter crap in my life before but that takes some beating if you'll excuse the pun.

what cave have you been living in?

it's well known it's written in the koran.

as for islamaphobia, it's funny how they seem to forget about anti-semitism within their own ranks. as well as homophobia and are protesting against LGBT lessons to their kids at school.

not exactly the most tolerant of religions and their intolerance has been documented for hundreds of years.

Soldato
Indeed, this seems to have been a big factor in it - the whole Trump derangement syndrome etc.. yes Trump is a complete car crash as president but the media are just constantly on the attack over any angle they can find.

fi9P27m.png

9Xswhox.jpg

They were on his back even before he started campaigning. The media hate him so it's pretty much impossible for him to do anything right, even (not that it's much of a shock) the BBC was getting in on it. So much for being unbiased.

Soldato
what cave have you been living in?

it's well known it's written in the koran.
as a rule i just don't give a **** about someone elses religion so tend not pay it much attention. you learn to do that living in NI, religious intolerance has been doing the rounds here long before the hysteria of islamophobia :p. but if that video is representative of the religion and not just a wind up it should rightly be called out as utterly disgusting and outdated.

Caporegime
as a rule i just don't give a **** about someone elses religion so tend not pay it much attention. you learn to do that living in NI, religious intolerance has been doing the rounds here long before the hysteria of islamophobia :p. but if that video is representative of the religion and not just a wind up it should rightly be called out as utterly disgusting and outdated.

it's well known there is a "caste system" within islam

male believers - can do whatever they want
---------------------------------
female believers - can only do what the above dictates and be punished by force if they disobey
non believers - are infidels who must be shown the light using force if necessary, including killing them to force others to convert. when you see innocent civilians being killed for not converting and your choices are convert or die. it's not really a choice. but it's a religion of peace remember so best to convert to it.
jews and LGBT people - just chop their heads off as soon as you see them - this is still done today in saudi on a daily basis

Soldato
it's well known there is a "caste system" within islam

male believers - can do whatever they want
female believers - can only do what the above dictates and be punished by force if they disobey
non believers - are infidels who must be shown the light using force if necessary, including killing them to force others to convert. when you see innocent civilians being killed for not converting and your choices are convert or die. it's not really a choice. but it's a religion of peace remember so best to convert to it.
jews and LGBT people - just chop their heads off as soon as you see them - this is still done today in saudi on a daily basis
Oh I have a fair notion of how their religious system/laws work. Paying it no never mind isn’t the same as being completely ignorant of it. Christianity still has some quite outdated teachings that are held ‘dear’ by some of the more extreme followers - just look at the story of the nutjob here in NI who chased Rhianna off his land because she was filming a music video in her under crackers and it offended his Christian values.
But to see a video ‘teaching’ a man how to beat his wife, well that’s just extraordinary.

However, much like most ‘normal’ Christians would consider the offended farmer a nutjob whose interpretation of Christianity has no place in modern society I’d hope must followers of Islam would think the same of that video above.

Associate
I beat my wife every time she disobeys me. I mean if it's good enough for god...
It must be your lucky day: Islam allows you to have 4 wives (unless you're the one creating all the rules, in which case you can have up to 11) - that's four times the amount of beatings you would normally dish out! ;)

Caporegime
I see Psycho is spouting his nonsense again.

Funny how his own religion says not to drink or smoke but yet I see plenty of Sikhs do exactly that and they have a penchant for beating the crap out of their wives die to them getting blind drunk :p.

But thank god we have psycho to educate us on Islam and the Quran...I mean geez where would we be without his insight and his expertise on the subject ;):p.

Associate
For all those feeling irrationally enraged by this thread, let off some steam by screaming the following, preferably with a group of likeminded individuals:

Hey hey, ho ho, response stack underflow!

(yeah Im sad :D )

Back
Top Bottom