Isle of Man TT2015........official thread

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
RIP Franck Petricola

Coverage has been really good on ITV4 they seem to be really going for it this year with the extra bike shows like Road. Road was awesome, seen it before & would watch it every single time it comes on Telly. :cool:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Really pleased when I heard that earlier, The TT wouldn't be the same if MD isn't on a competitive bike.

On the TT page I'm on one of the Dudes that's over at the TT said people were taking pictures of Franck whilst the Doctors/crew worked on him. The vid of the crash is already online, There's some right sick ***** about.

Associate
Bike hire!

Hey guys,

I'm going this weekend, but don't have a bike.

Is it possible to hire a bike & helmet for a lap on Sunday?

Any bike would do, would just love to do a lap :)

Associate
home stays for next year will be booking out already :(
be quick, or camp!

even camping books out 6 months in advance.

prefer no to pillion, sidecar would be interesting though :)

Soldato
home stays for next year will be booking out already :(
be quick, or camp!

even camping books out 6 months in advance.

It really doesn't.

Camping you can book until the last minute anywhere apart from maybe Nobles. Homestay are continuously coming up right up the week before. I booked this years in about March (I'm here at the moment)

ferry tickets are the most important things to get early.

Rough costs would be ferry £250 and Homestay £35 per night

Soldato
Depends on the sailings - you can get cheaper if you go through the night. You only pay a deposit when booking (about £40) then the rest before end of February.

Get your tickets booked now :)

I'm patiently waiting for the Superbike race - perfect conditions here today :)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I personally don't think Guy has it in him to win a TT, It just seems to me he has to much to lose now & knows it. He'll be gutted when he's older & looks back on making TV shows compared to winning a TT.

Podium was awesome yesterday so emotional it's great to see just how much it means to the riders to get on the Podium. Bruce winning was Awesome, Hutchy getting 2nd after all he's been through & Hillier with tears in his eyes making 3rd. Superb racing. :cool:

Soldato
Gutted for Guy on the Superbike race. He always seems to have bad luck or go out. I reckon he'd have a good shot this year if the bike wasn't unreliable.

Soldato
Just got back from the island. Watched the first race from Gov Bridge. Spent Saturday with Cam Donald, Ryan Farqhuar and Hudson Kennaugh. Great long weekend. VIP hospitality was pretty nice too!!

Associate
Fair play to Hutchy, that moment on the end of the last lap was bit of a butt clench-er!

11406628_556364061170812_8986184813297733430_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom