Isle of Nyne

Soldato
and its not dying like poopG

I wouldn't call over a million daily peak players a dying game. It is slowly declining, but its player numbers are still massive for Steam.

I like the fact it's not cartoony and first person though. I'll keep an eye on it and see what reviews say.

Soldato
Personally don't give this game much hope, it's only 2 days and it's peek player base was about 7000+ players, today I saw it around 3500+ players.

Still early days! so I will withhold final judgement for a least week or so, a full week should show if the player base is building up or not.

Associate
It's got lots of potential but they are having tonnes of issues at the moment with servers and matchmaking. It's had a lot of down time.

Once they fix **** it's going to be really good.

Associate
I think the graphics are fine. I don't know if it's something that doesn't come across well in streams or something, but it's certainly not an ugly game or anything.
That said, I think it's designed around simplicity as the plan is for a competitive game that runs well. At 1440p on mostly low settings it looks and runs good.

I'm excited about it's future.

Last edited:
Caporegime
to be fair i did by pubg three times before keeping it. the bugs were bad. this has nothing going for it. the graphics are bad its cashing in on BR craze with no real input or back ground. its over before its done. the only br title which will be new has a chance is Mavericks.

Associate
to be fair i did by pubg three times before keeping it. the bugs were bad. this has nothing going for it. the graphics are bad its cashing in on BR craze with no real input or back ground. its over before its done. the only br title which will be new has a chance is Mavericks.

Nothing going for it? Graphics are fine, it runs decently for just entering EA, there's some skill gap to the movement, there are consistent, learnable recoil patterns on all the weapons. Once they get the player numbers up to 64, which is planned, I think it'll feel a bit better.
It definitely has a lot going for it as a proper competitive BR though. Looting is simple enough to not spend 20mins of the game looking for stuff, but all the items have value.

The average match seems to be like 15mins or something so I think there is a good spot for it for people that find pugb too long winded and slow.

Soldato
Watched a few streamers playing it and there wasn't any 'futurisic pew pew', just normal guns wwith red lines drawn on :p. It just looks like yet another copy and paste BR game to me.

At least it works and is several times better than other BR games like the Culling 2 though. That game released and had a peak playerbase of 240 or so lol. I'm glad people are finally seeing these cash grabs for what they are. Steam refund was a great addition to the platform.

Back
Top Bottom