Isle of Nyne

Soldato
Purchased as it looks up my street worth a try. There's another one coming out next week called fear the wolves aswell which looks interesting.

Let's face it the price of these EA games is the price of a cheap round of drinks lol

Soldato
There's another one coming out next week called fear the wolves aswell which looks interesting.

From what i have seen it looks like it might flop like Survarium did. The wolves just seem like a pointless gimmick in their current state. Hopefully they surprise us as I am a big Stalker fan and was pleased to see a few landmarks I recognised in the game, like the Yanov station!

I wouldn't call £20 cheap for a lot of people. Especially if the game flops and there are not even enough players to start a match, like was the case with the Culling 2.

Soldato
Not bad at all so far no issues getting in games, decent amount of loot to really get stuck into the action. For me it's going to be a keeper and looking forward to see how the game develops.

Runs very very well also :)

Soldato
Nearly two hours of gameplay on this so far. Absolutely no issues connecting to servers and getting games at the moment. Here's a couple of thoughts...

Hit reg and gunplay are superb
Lot's of loot to get into action quickly
Graphics are acceptable but could be better but I don't mind the trade off for good fast FPS especially at 4k
Faster paced PUBG basically with better net code

Look forward to seeing how the game develops over time.

Associate
OP
Nearly two hours of gameplay on this so far. Absolutely no issues connecting to servers and getting games at the moment. Here's a couple of thoughts...

Hit reg and gunplay are superb
Lot's of loot to get into action quickly
Graphics are acceptable but could be better but I don't mind the trade off for good fast FPS especially at 4k
Faster paced PUBG basically with better net code

Look forward to seeing how the game develops over time.
Are you in the beta?

Associate
How have your games been going, Tom? I've had a few solo wins now but some shocking rounds too. I tried a couple of squad games last night and didn't think it played so well in squads. Duo's seemed to work ok.

The pre-game lobby's little gun game is a great touch too. A nice warm up because the match.

Soldato
How have your games been going, Tom? I've had a few solo wins now but some shocking rounds too. I tried a couple of squad games last night and didn't think it played so well in squads. Duo's seemed to work ok.

The pre-game lobby's little gun game is a great touch too. A nice warm up because the match.

Best I managed was 3rd. I really love how this game relies on skill not just luck and your decisions and where you decide to land in the zone really make the difference to your matches.

For me the best tactic so far to last nearly the whole game is to land on the outer edge of the circle, loot up then go in slowly taking in your environment at all times, then when the times right and the circle reduces you can really get into some heated firefights. Game has so much potential and excited for its future. I'm really big into supporting smaller developers at the moment and I don't mind all this early access stuff.

Associate
the crates in this how you earn them and how easy are they to get sell ?

Just from playing matches. You can't just bot out and idle to collect crates though as you get 0 credits for not doing any damage or getting any kills.
The better you do the more credits you get. If you absolutely frag out you can buy a crate from 1 match.

How much value they'll have in the store I have no idea. As things aren't locked behind key purchases and there's quite limited items atm, I can't imagine anything going to big money.

Associate
Best I managed was 3rd. I really love how this game relies on skill not just luck and your decisions and where you decide to land in the zone really make the difference to your matches.

For me the best tactic so far to last nearly the whole game is to land on the outer edge of the circle, loot up then go in slowly taking in your environment at all times, then when the times right and the circle reduces you can really get into some heated firefights. Game has so much potential and excited for its future. I'm really big into supporting smaller developers at the moment and I don't mind all this early access stuff.

Yeah skirting the slow side of the circle is probably the easiest tactic, you really have to drop hot to get high kill games though as there's so few players left after a couple of circles.

Caporegime
Just from playing matches. You can't just bot out and idle to collect crates though as you get 0 credits for not doing any damage or getting any kills.
The better you do the more credits you get. If you absolutely frag out you can buy a crate from 1 match.

How much value they'll have in the store I have no idea. As things aren't locked behind key purchases and there's quite limited items atm, I can't imagine anything going to big money.

not bothered if its just frags to get points. just want to know how you get crates some crates are 3-4 quid each.so that means if they arent to hard to get the game could be payed for quickly possibly. you dont seem to have a clue i hope someone might know.

Associate
not bothered if its just frags to get points. just want to know how you get crates some crates are 3-4 quid each.so that means if they arent to hard to get the game could be payed for quickly possibly. you dont seem to have a clue i hope someone might know.
You can't buy crates. there's a few in game items that can be bought with real money. The actual crates are 3000 credits a pop.

The crates for sale on Steam are the preorder bonuses I belive.

Soldato
Cannot buy or sell crates only the elite ones that were given 1 to every early backer.

I believe you can sell some of the items inside the crate but doesn’t look to be any decent money made from them...

Back
Top Bottom