• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

It looks like the 'real' /affordable RDNA3 + next gen NV desktop launch won't launch until September. Thoughts?

Caporegime

How long can you afford to wait?

2UnJTMH.png
:D

AMD usually release 1-3 months after nvidia

Soldato
Look at the state of the white lined on the side of the road.
I thought you are talking about the tearing in the middle of the screen. The rest, sure, that's how FG looks - especially when you are at 27 fps and take screenshots.

It's just weird to me cause I was talking about DLSS 2, not FG, and suddenly a random user felt the need to drop an FG screenshot that had nothing to do with what he quoted. But what can you do, people are weird :cry:

Associate
Let's say this gen hasn't been a really good one on either side.

AMD: "Let's tweak RDNA2 and see if we can pull off MCM so we can save on production costs"
Nvidia: "Let's use our massive architecture gains to release a monster halo card so we can raise prices again... Meanwhile, let's segment cards so that our customers will play Sophie's choice between generations"
Intel: "So, that's how AMD felt when they released Vega..."

Caporegime
Let's say this gen hasn't been a really good one on either side.

AMD: "Let's tweak RDNA2 and see if we can pull off MCM so we can save on production costs"
Nvidia: "Let's use our massive architecture gains to release a monster halo card so we can raise prices again... Meanwhile, let's segment cards so that our customers will play Sophie's choice between generations"
Intel: "So, that's how AMD felt when they released Vega..."
4090 best value for sure.

Back
Top Bottom