• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Its a bit boring now don't you think?

Permabanned
well im glad i upgraded, just been playing stalker maxed out with absolutely no slowdowns or stutters. its even raining inside the game (didnt do this last time) :D

Soldato
Jihad said:
Yes there's very little reason for me to upgrade my PC currently and the 360 lineup is far more interesting than the PC for this year I think.

Not going to upgrade till Crysis is out either. (and depending on reviews I may not even upgrade)

Same here, the only thing I am looking to upgrade in the near future is my screen (which will also be used for 360).

Soldato
Few days lol the spring was great the summer has been a lot of bs and
according to the weather forecast which i never listen to tbh its not gonna
get much better this week.

Soldato
OT : Good I love a good bit of rain, it's what britain was made for, when I want heat I go abroad, any sun we get is nice don't feel the need to constantly be out in it though, plus when Im inside It's much more comfortable to be sat at the PC in cool weather.

Back
Top Bottom