It's Arrived - Art. Lebedev Studio Optimus Maximus Keyboard

Associate
That keyboard is rather nice, but I think I rather use the money to buy a new pc plus I still love my Logitech G15 ( revision 1 ;) ), might instead buy the smaller version their making its somthing like 1 pad with 9 or 12 keys hope its not too expensive

J.B

J.B

Soldato
It is nice, there is not denying that.

People will go on about the price but its your money!

I wonder what their projected sales figures were though, all the hype about them before release, and it took so long to develop and must cost a fair amount to produce. Im just thinking even at 800 quid a time. how much money are they making.

Man of Honour
ibm model m
Did you get free ear defenders with that? Nice keyboard - shame about the bleeding ears. :D

Anyway, nice keyboard but it would be wasted on me as I'm a hybrid touch typer (I have my own technique that doesn't appear in any textbooks). Any typing tutor will tell you that looking at the keys slows you down, but I trust people would want to look at that a lot more than my grubby old Microsoft Natural keyboard.

But, if you have the money, then why not? It's no different from people getting a QX9770 CPU over a Q6600. Aside from trumpeting your huge benchmark score, very few people actually need the difference enough to justify the £900 price gap, but they still buy them.

V F

V F

Soldato
After reading through this thread... seeing the first page I automatically thought of the 80's seeing this in white.

A modern Commodore C64 sprung to mind with it's thickness.

Associate
Nice! I remember checking the concept for these but I never thought they would actually make it this far.

Personally, I don't think I would be able to spend that sort of cash on a keyboard but then again I've had the same logitech board for almost 3 years so I guess it would be lost on me!

I can think of worse ways to spend £800, thats for sure.

Nice to see someone got one and share with us those cool pics.

Back
Top Bottom