It's too hot :(

Associate
Steady rain here and finally some decent temps for the rest of the week. Don’t even care if it rains while I’m out posting, rather wear my waterproofs then be dripping in sweat.

Soldato
Feels much more like a typical summers day in SO18, ~20C with a 15-20mph SW breeze... Almost considering wearing my windproof gillet over my cycling top to keep warm on my impending ride.;)

Associate
It's been about 32-35 here for the past few weeks (Barcelona), same every year, though so far humidity doesn't seem so bad, getting good air flow is the only way I've a chance of sleeping, so windows open & pray the mosquitoes spare me, or a fan.

Soldato
You better not be that bloody cyclist that cycles in the middle of the road going past the Applegreen garage every day, that sod drives me mad :p

Not guilty as a frequent bit I ride (might just be the once this year), but when I do ride that bit downhill, I ride a lot of it away from the left side of the road IIRC because there are some nasty potholes from Church Hill to Allington roundabout. I don't want to purposely test the robustness of my new wheels that almost cost as much as my commuter!:eek:

So much more comfortable on my ride during early evening up in the South Downs, I was able to do a number of power segments for the first time outside very early mornings for the first time in ~7/8 weeks and still have some of my 2 litres of water left when I returned home ~2.5 hours later.

Back
Top Bottom