It's too hot :(

Soldato
Awesome last few days down the gannel hot sun and cool water ,been taking my dog for his arthritis swim (really helps)

2hzoi8g.jpg

Soldato
Back to normal here - 58f outside - I have a jumper on -hands are like blocks of ice and thinking of turning stat up but think I will put a fleece on as it's cheaper.

By the way it's only 15 weeks to Xmas or there about.

Soldato
climate change. stop driving petrol cars and using airplanes to travel abroad for a start
Never driven. Never flown. Have no children. Trying my best mate! :) Actually I'm not, I'm using the internet and think of all the emissions we could save with an eco-virus that shut it down for good!

When I were a lad in the late 60s & 70s it was traditional to have a bit of snow at Easter. I'm not sure watching Game of Thrones counts.

Soldato
It's so hot where I am, that my dog has just burnt her nipples on the patio. I had plans for today. Now I'm taking a dog with burnt nipples to the vets. So, yeah... It's hot.

Soldato
This is the first day of decent weather we’ve had this year

We had a wonderful 'just right' period in February. Except it was 'just right' for April/May, not February. I was never a summer person; once it gets over 18C I start to get uncomfortably warm. I think it was growing up without central heating or a heated bedroom in Buxton, where we were water-cooled most of the year.

Probably explains why my body isn't very good at sweating, which may be why I don't cope well with our modern weather, which seems to go from temperate winter to premature summer without passing through a traditional spring. I used to love a nice, long unpredictable, but slowly warming spring. I do not enjoy watering the daffodils! April should be doing that for me.

Threads like this are always a bit of fun though. Enjoy the warmth! I'll be over here wondering why I never get to wear my winter clothes any more and where to buy more easy-iron t-shirts from.

Back
Top Bottom