It's too hot :(

Soldato
Twenty-four hours of steady rain and a lot of moving buckets of water around and, hey presto, all my water butts are now full. And everything is well watered, both inside and out. Great stuff, now can we have some >20c blue skies again, pleez?
Very litte rain here just grey and cold and yesterday, blowing a gale as well. Today the sun is out and it feels like spring again, hurrah!

Soldato
It was dreadful up near Stafford yesterday, had to put the heating on again. That's 2 evenings on the trot it's had to come on! Today hasn't started much better with some light rain and still feeling cool, I'm hoping tomorrow improves considerably....

Last edited:
Associate
It was dreadful up near Stafford yesterday, had to put the heating on again. That's 2 evenings on the trot it's had to come on! Today hasn't started much better with some light rain and still feeling cool, I'm hoping tomorrow improves considerably....

Just up the road and it heating was on this morning too. I'm getting tired of second spring.

Give me sunshine so I can have a break from SAD! :(

Caporegime
Where are you thinking?
Wanted to go to NZ for years. But never made the effort to try properly.

Generally I have to be pushed and pulled to make a decision like that. Even moving to Wales was same. The push got worse and worse at home and eventually I just cracked and went "I'm going" and it all started.

Obviously moving out of the UK is much bigger/harder.

I mean I've got so much **** to sell and even facing that is a challenge let alone all the other things.

I've completely stopped buying junk (lego etc) and actively selling it too. Signed up to forums and online resources. Contacted the companies etc that offer advice. As well as individuals who've done the same.
I'm trying to work out how much I need to alter my career to aid getting over.
There's so so much.

But there's so much more. I need to mentally commit. And I know that switch hasn't flipped in my head yet. Because I remember the day it happened when I decided I was moving to Wales.

Last edited:
Soldato
Because I remember the day it happened when I decided I was moving to Wales.
Just out of interest, where did you move from when you went to Wales? I've always quite fancied Scotland or Wales out of the way somewhere, but fear Scotland would just be too remote and obviously colder!

Caporegime
Just out of interest, where did you move from when you went to Wales? I've always quite fancied Scotland or Wales out of the way somewhere, but fear Scotland would just be too remote and obviously colder!

I moved from Lincolnshire/Cambridgeshire border and I grew up in Suffolk.

Back
Top Bottom