It's too hot :(

Soldato
Was supposed to rain here all day Sunday and Monday
I use yR weather app and it's been pretty accurate when checking in the morning before setting out to ride. Today, it said maybe some rain about 11... sure enough... almost exactly, I got dumped on. The rest of the morning was rather nice though. I think it said more around 3pm, but I was home and watching TV by then, so don't know how accurate that was.

Caporegime
Went for a walk in the rain earlier

I reckon that big family is 2 females and 1 male all living in harmony? no way one geese has so many goslings?

Last edited:
Soldato
This has to be one of the worst years weather wise I can remember in recent history.

Literally every other day there's rain. The start of the year was the wettest on record for some months. Just getting fed up now.

Yeah, this is a "Its too hot" thread... Take your "its too wet" shenanigans somewhere else :p

Associate
We're heading into more seasonal weather next week with temps between 25-28c. Time to get the pool licked into shape and dick out the floating bottle holders :D

You're not getting that info from the Express are you? All the forecasts I'm seeing say more of the same rubbish weather

UFy1fN5.jpg

L2xRIhk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom