It's too hot :(

I think it dropped cooler later on but my neighbour catches the western sun like me and had the heating on when the sun was still very strong , I had blinds on so his must have been like a furnace.
I do a maintenance run on the CH but otherwise it's heated throw if I do feel chilly

It isn't the first time you have inferred @tonys's fitness level or "proneness" to dying soon... I find it interesting that someone with a debilitating health condition appears to find it amusing to keep suggesting how he wont last long. Perhaps I have picked it up wrong however.
Richie, I joke about my own mortality. Being lighthearted about it makes me feel better. If I can laugh at myself, I can laugh at others.

Kinda happy it's not looking like a scorcher just yet - off to a LAN with some mates 2nd year running and last year we somewhat cooked so it being cooler this time won't be a bad thing at all.

Still good weather for BBQs etc thankfully!

Kinda happy it's not looking like a scorcher just yet - off to a LAN with some mates 2nd year running and last year we somewhat cooked so it being cooler this time won't be a bad thing at all.

Still good weather for BBQs etc thankfully!
It may well be good weather for bbqs where you are, but for us folk further north its bloody miserable. Cold with rain showers constantly threatening. Horrible start to the Summer

Had a minor drizzle (sounds illegal) but I seem to be in the right place now, air temp is quite cool, but that sun is strong

IMG-20240608-103548.jpg

IMG20240608102944.jpg

Last edited:
Should probably just lock this thread tbh. Even when it's sunny it's only 12c. Very strong winds once again as well.

My prediction for heating coming on this week came close today. 17.1c this morning. 0.1c lower and on it would have come. Looking more likely for next week as it's going to be even colder and rainy than this week. Wednesday has a high/low of 12c/6c. Current and upcoming weather for Stoke on Trent is no better than Reykjavik, Iceland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom