It's too hot :(

Could be ~3 days early next week with possible 30s though the models have backed off it a bit today. Followed by a fair drop again.

Hello OC I'm up in Scotland and the weather is not as down south.I have upgraded to the 57"samsung neo and my god the heat coming off it lol, I also have a 4090 rig that pumps out some heat too, Would it be a good idea to get an air conditioner and if so any recommendations?

It is actually cooler today finally. Better late than never I guess. Hot air mass is often really stubborn to move out in my area.

I'm still contemplating a good air conditioner but the choice is huge
Is this one of those free standing portable units where you seal a window and stick the pipe out the window?

We're going to make the investment for one next year, we have an old-school boiler in the middle of the landing, 25C outside soon feels significally warmer inside upstairs in the house to a point it's unreasonable.
You'd think it'd be cosy during the winter with this in mind, but nope bloody freezing with what feels like 0 heat retention.

Just come back from Spain where it's around 36 most days, with UV of 10 by around 3pm. Overnight it drops to a low of around 24, but then hits around 27 quite early, maybe 7am. I didn't want to be too far from either a pool or the sea!

Cheers unfortunately it's a portable AC I need
Can’t fault my DeLonghi PAC CN93ECO which is 10,500 BTU/H on the cooling front, but it isn’t super quiet even on the lowest fan settting with the A/C compressor running.

As the wife snores like a Tiger tank rumbling across the Russian steppe, I’m unbothered by the A/C noise.

Can’t fault my DeLonghi PAC CN93ECO which is 10,500 BTU/H on the cooling front, but it isn’t super quiet even on the lowest fan settting with the A/C compressor running.

As the wife snores like a Tiger tank rumbling across the Russian steppe, I’m unbothered by the A/C noise.
Strange my wife snores too, I use 32 decibel cancelling earplugs

I'm looking at a Brolin 12000 BTU which is supposed to be good, it's an older model but well made,

Back
Top Bottom