[ITT: Charitable donations]Skywalker's daughter, Bethany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
SOrry for the delay with any updates buts its ben very hectic at the moment esp with energy boy on school holidays aswell , We recieved the last of the money on Monday I believe it was.

We have been having problems with her medication at the moment as the last time we had a review about 3 weeks ago it was once again pushed up to the limit as what she should be on to try and help her before an operation . We believe this has effected her memory as she is having problems remembering things like our names i.e mummy and daddy asking all the time who's tha so it has been put back down for now .

We attended a theropy assesment and have has the results back about her development and they have said her spoken age is that of an 18month year old being able to string 2 words together now like 'who's that and hello brandon (calls him nanond)

I have been calling kings college about the scan and all the are telling me is that shes still on the list and I am just trying not to lose my temper with the not getting it sorted sooner as we still dont even have the date for a scan

Soldato
Hi Luke,

Is there any update so far? Any more word about the scan or are you still just on a list?

I hope you've been putting the money to some good use for you all :)

I'm sure we'd all appreciate an update if you get a chance anytime. Good luck!

Associate
Scan is now on the 31st of October - A little update here http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17928463

To be perfectly honest I am now bricking it a little as Im worried about the procedures about to follow and have been losing my temper a fair bit with stress and worry and have had a fair few tearful moments

I would once again like to thank everyone for there support thoughtout the last few months as you have brought smiles and happiness to us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom