• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I've got £700

bru

bru

Soldato
Personally unless you need it right now I would wait to see what NVIDIA say at GTC on the 27th. There could be a lot more bang for your £700 in the next couple of months.

Soldato
Personally unless you need it right now I would wait to see what NVIDIA say at GTC on the 27th. There could be a lot more bang for your £700 in the next couple of months.

I hope not as I got the 1080to ftw3 for £780 several days back off the members market

Associate
Honestly were a week from GDC and a few weeks from GTC At this time £700 should be able to get you a Ti which it can't which is just silly given it's a year old. Hold off for now.

Soldato
Honestly were a week from GDC and a few weeks from GTC At this time £700 should be able to get you a Ti which it can't which is just silly given it's a year old. Hold off for now.

+1

Don't even bother for now unless you can find one for the propper pricing.

Few months ago £700 would have got you a Ti now that won't even get you a 1080.

Soldato
Minute the new Nvidia cards pop up it'll be the 1080ti is only good enough for 1440p 60fps . I have several machines and I'm thankful and also lucky but my old GTX980 still holds up well at 1440p. I'll admit I'm stuck @ 60 fps on my monitors and don't really notice anything above 60htz. Maybe cuz I'm hlgetting well old now. I do look forward to the new technology however just the price really does hurt now. I feel for those who have to budget money in this day and age.

Associate
PS4 PRO + uncharted 4 + the last of us remastered + dragon ball fighter Z + Gran turismo + Yakuza 0 + Persona 5 + Horizon zero dawn + gravity rush 2 + monster hunter world + god of war ( i don't know if it's out yet )
much better value imo ( if you have a working gpu ), and that's a whole year worth of gaming.

Soldato
PS4 PRO + uncharted 4 + the last of us remastered + dragon ball fighter Z + Gran turismo + Yakuza 0 + Persona 5 + Horizon zero dawn + gravity rush 2 + monster hunter world + god of war ( i don't know if it's out yet )
much better value imo ( if you have a working gpu ), and that's a whole year worth of gaming.

you are very correct sir.

or nintendo switch + xeno blade + mario + botw + mario rabbids + mario kart + upcoming super smash brawl + upcoming spuare enix rpg

Back
Top Bottom