US: iZombie

Soldato
Grab from err, wherever you grab things from :D

US show in which a girl doctor goes to a party and gets scratched by an infected and therefore becomes a zombie.

She then gets a job as a pathologist so she can have access to tasty brains, because if she doesn't each brains she will fully turn.

The shows gimmick is that the brains she consumes gives access to the deceased memories, which becomes useful when she helps out the law.

Last edited:
Caporegime
seems a bit poop tbh, most people will probably watch it just because the actress is pretty hot.

It's not really a zombie show she's nothing like a zombie they might as well have just done a show about a psychic

Soldato
I miss Tru Calling. It was really starting to get intriguing just before they canned it! :(

Oh And Eliza Dushku running about with her rather lose top was often quite bouncy... :D

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Wow what a bad pilot or start to a show, I think maybe people are too much into walking dead and this was the total opposite.

But how many tv shows seem to have the same premise of special power- used for cops and to fight crime ? Every US tv show perhaps lol

That main girl also did not find her attractive at all and that was before she became a zombie.

Soldato
Well I quite like it :)

She's not a proper zombie and instead some kind of hybrid or whatever but then again I don't think it's meant to be a serious show. I find the show quite entertaining and I can see the fact she pics up personality traits from the brains she eats could be quite fun in the future.

I didn't really find her that hot until she got the zombie look hehe

Associate
I'm quite enjoying too, it's pretty lightweight but good fun all the same - call me shallow but it does help that she's super hot. Is it wrong that I think she looks better as a zombie?

R3X

R3X

Soldato
She is a pretty lass once she has blood flowing, perhaps the above guys are having TWD withdrawal symptoms or have a fetish with talcum powder.

Back
Top Bottom