US: iZombie

Soldato
I like the new direction they are taking this season, seems to be even more comedic, Bringing Major in the brains is a good move I just hope they aren't 'paired' brains every week.

Soldato
Love how this show just has fun with anything and everything. Little things like her name 'Liv More' and the name of the company in the new series, Fillmore-Graves, make me chuckle. And don't get me started on Major on the teenage girl brains. :D

Soldato
Season 4 started again this week, Netflix are doing it weekly for us over here on a Tuesday release.

Glad that it's back and the first episode was decent I just hope this season Liv doesn't disappear into the brains like s3, in s1 and s2 she was still herself but with parts of the brain she ate now she goes 100% into them.

Soldato
Ah man, I never realised this was the final season! Last episode seemed a little messy but I really liked this show overall, so much fun and easy to follow.

Soldato
been catching this on DVD, and just found out season 4 is stuck in limbo due to "clearance issues". ffs. if it was good enough for broadcast, what's the diff w/ a home release.
great series, for those who love it i recommend checking out Dead Like Me.

Soldato
Final episode released Friday on Netflix, was a good ending but it did feel like they were winding it down as some episodes were really good with the brain's they were on and others fell short.

Glad it did get a proper ending and not stuck in limbo like other shows often get.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Yes that was the last season its not been renewed

"On May 11, 2018, The CW renewed the series for a fifth and final season, which premiered on May 2, 2019, and concluded on August 1, 2019"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IZombie_(TV_series)

Nice ending, its comedy was good while the serious side kept toned well overall. It will be missed but at the same time it ended well and in its prime rather then
getting dragged on !

Don
It wasn't top-class TV but it wasn't terrible either, I'll miss it :) Glad it got a proper ending too rather than axed between seasons / no cliffhangers.

Associate
Kind of wish they stopped messing about with brains of the week and started the end arc a couple of episodes earlier since it was both the last and a half season.

Back
Top Bottom