Jag x Type.

Soldato
Get the newer version if you do, The newer versions have heated seats and sat navs and whatever, i think its post 2007? not too sure. The older ones don't. Have a butchers, they have nice leather seats but its still a bit uncomfortable in the back over longs journeys, in my opinion anyway.

Man of Honour
A Mondeo with a posh badge and a nice interior. Most people think this is a bad thing but frankly the Mondeo is a damn good car, the Jaguar badge is nice and the interior looks lovely so why not?

Caporegime

tumblr_lpcn0s3SNy1qgssi8o1_500.jpg

Soldato
My dad had a 2.5 Sport and it was a POS to be quite honest. Looked fantastic - racing green, tan leather, etc, but it had to go back with an endless list of minor faults. Really shoddy quality control. Having said that, it was one of the first ones, so maybe they got better after a time.

Man of Honour
I dont understand 2.0 TDI S-Line. People pick the non performance, economical model with an engine that focuses on running costs - which is fine for a cruiser - and then ruin its cruising ability with concrete filled sporting dampers, fitted with enormous alloys with expensive tyres :(

Though this isn't just Audi, the 320d M Sport Coupe on 19's confuses me just as much. YES! I WANT 50MPG! And tyres at £1200 a set :confused:

Man of Honour
I meant 'Why not an A4 SE' not 'Why an A4' :)

As far as medium sized diesel estates go the A4 is a good one - they are decent cars. Just don't know why you'd want a rock hard ride quality and 18 inch wheels with low profile tyres on your 2.0 TDI Estate, thats all :p

Back
Top Bottom