Jaguar XE - Over-hyped or just me?

Soldato
Bored of this chunter now. And no I didn’t.... I always thought it missed its target market, you know the rep wafting bores like you. The very day I first sat in one my fears have cemented into the sales figures.Alfa have got it better with their much smaller resources hitting a bit of a market appropriate niche. The German 3 are simply behemoths but it’s good to knock our own isn’t it?

I was simply suggesting the facelift would correct a lot of the criticism. But if this is gonna turn into a ******* up the wall context where, frankly, previously I probably say more than I need to; so be it. I’m out.

Caporegime
Bored of this chunter now. And no I didn’t.... I always thought it missed its target market, you know the rep wafting bores like you. The very day I first sat in one my fears have cemented into the sales figures.Alfa have got it better with their much smaller resources hitting a bit of a market appropriate niche. The German 3 are simply behemoths but it’s good to knock our own isn’t it?

I was simply suggesting the facelift would correct a lot of the criticism. But if this is gonna turn into a ******* up the wall context where, frankly, previously I probably say more than I need to; so be it. I’m out.

This is motors after all.

Soldato
The reason you're bored of this chunter is because you evangelise (and work for) a brand is which is years behind the competition in almost all aspects yet you have pride, almost fan boy, blinkers on to believe you are the Jaguar of success (that probably last hailed whilst you were snapping crayons in infant school). Seriously, listen to what the world is saying, and for the love of god, find a way to tell someone. The brand is poor, the car(s) are poor, the image is poor. Snap out of your little bubble and accept that dead horses cannot be flogged. You are not comparable to BMW, you are not comparable to Mercedes and you barely are comparable to Audi.

And Jaguar isn't our own. It hasn't been for quite some time, although you could argue that the poor quality suggests Friday afternoon cars from Birmingham are still very much a thing.

Soldato
Whatever, just don’t need Foxy boy quoting me like that. The rest of the thread has what you would expect as value adding comments. Which I hinted to has been identified and reacted to.

I’m far from a fan boy and only worked for them from January side be side with Land Rover stuff. In terms of years behind then I Pace has played catch up pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom