Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson

It will be a draw, they will both potter about, throw the odd for-show punches, in heavily cushioned gloves, then the match will end, Tyson will do an interview saying he did his best but Paul is a true fighter and Paul will do an interview saying Tyson still has immense power and shocked him with a few punches and that will be that.

A complete fake sham.

It will be a draw, they will both potter about, throw the odd for-show punches, in heavily cushioned gloves, then the match will end, Tyson will do an interview saying he did his best but Paul is a true fighter and Paul will do an interview saying Tyson still has immense power and shocked him with a few punches and that will be that.

A complete fake sham.

Then the week after Netflix will announce another subscription increase!

Hopefully Tyson its still ballsy and mad enough to say **** it, Destroy Paul in 30 seconds, bite his ear off then stamp on his face and finally grinding his heel into his eye socket.

Give a Conan roar and retire,

Tyson will drop him..
Probably too old and too soft these days.

It's a real shame because you know if Tyson was 45 years old jake paul wouldn't fight him.

IMO anyone who wouldn't have fought Tyson in his prime doesn't deserve to fight him now.

lets face it jake wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds vs prime Tyson, unless Tyson wanted to punish him and I'm sure he knows it.

The real Tyson was a psychopath by definition.

Psychopathy, or psychopathic personality, is a personality construct characterized by impaired empathy and remorse, in combination with traits of boldness, disinhibition, and egocentrism.

no one can tell me Tyson didn't fit that.

Disinhibition can manifest in a number of ways, including:
  • Making rude, tactless, or hurtful comments
  • Making sexual comments or flirting inappropriately

Remember Tyson threatening to eat peoples children, I'll **** you until you love me ******

etc that guy had some of the craziest interviews I've ever witnessed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom