** JANUARY SALE: AMD/NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARDS & POWER SUPPLIES!! **

Associate
What's the matter with you all,just be men and spend on what you want:)
Worst that can happen is one of life's holidays like I'm having,ie a divorce after serving a 10 year sentence ;)

Associate
Went to my local shop the girlfriend came out with a drink i came out with a new monitor and the girlfriend was puzzled and asked i didnt know they sold monitors i said nether did i :)

Associate
Does anyone have the Akasa Cobra Power 850W and recommend it? It will be a upgrade from a corsair tx650 and I have a 7990.

Thanks

Ste

OcUK Staff
OP
I see some of the Radeons come with BF4.

The 780's had the 3 game bundle at xmas and then it seemed like it was only AC4, and now they don't come with any games?

Check the products on the main website and look under free items to see if your getting anything.

Soldato
Been tempted by an RM750 or RM850 for a while as I'd like to replace my TX750 with a modular PSU.
Or I could get the 1250W Seasonic and use my AX1200 as a hand-me-down. Is the Seasonic X-Series 1250W better than the AX1200?

Soldato
^ Yes but old AX series are good PSU.

Cheers for the reply.
AX1200 seems decent and I wouldn't be replacing it because it's causing any issues, simply because I'd like another modular PSU. I'd then switch them round, partly because the Seasonic would be newer, but also because the Seasonic has more PCI-e power cables and if any rig will make use of them it's my SB-E/RIVE setup (I'm mulling over getting a 3rd 290 if I'm still using the 290s when I move to a larger resolution).
Also means if I did move away from the 290s (instead of adding a 3rd) I could move them down to the 4770K system and not worry about power issues (like I would if I use a 750W PSU in that rig).

Back
Top Bottom