Jedi - the new, 21st Century Gender!

Capodecina
Soldato
Proposed changes to a question about biological sex, asked in Scotland’s next census, risk undermining the reliability of the survey and set a difficult precedent for equalities protection, experts have said.

The Equality Network, which campaigns for LGBTI rights in Scotland, wants to see a third option to the male/female sex question, ideally offering a write-in box for individuals to define themselves using the terminology they prefer. (LINK)
Write-in synonyms for "cheerful" and "strange" here.

Soldato
The lunatics are running the asylum.

Technically the lunatics are making a suggestion to the people running the asylum (probably a public sector outsourcing company knowing this lot), I doubt they'll risk the census results by accepting it, at least not in a way that allows the overall sex question to be completely overridden.

Ed - just read it's the Scottish government proposing the changes......sigh.

V F

V F

Soldato
I had to look up the I part in LBGTI. When was Intersex added and it's starting to sound like a Volkswagen GTI?

Caporegime
I had to look up the I part in LBGTI. When was Intersex added and it's starting to sound like a Volkswagen GTI?

Probably when they realised that the tiny portion of the population who are intersex helps their agenda but even if you're intersex you still have a biological sex ground in reality/science. I actually have some sympathy for intersex though because they're neither completely one or the other whereas all of the other bandwagon jumpers who are demanding special treatment such as this are 100% male or female and don't have any sort of problem besides being a radical leftist who wants to tear down science and everything traditional that society is based on.

Soldato
The lunatics are running the asylum.

This is not a matter of preference... Good Lord. When are the four horsemen coming?

I think you mean horsePERSONS.

But yes, Jedi is definitely going in the gender box if they change it lol. Historians are going to hate this generation.

Soldato
The problem with this whole (wider) debate stems from the fact that people don't understand the difference and separation between sex and gender and which are used for various scenarios. Not sure how that can solved, but until it is, stuff like this will keep cropping up.

Soldato
Mods I demand you change my forum title to Non-binary Jedi.

Soldato I find is a sexist and discriminatory label and i'm really not happy. I will be penning a letter to head office regarding this egregious mis gendering.....

Thank you.

Soldato
Mods I demand you change my forum title to Non-binary Jedi.

Soldato I find is a sexist and discriminatory label and i'm really not happy. I will be penning a letter to head office regarding this egregious mis gendering.....

Thank you.

Yea and all the avatars are straight white men!

Back
Top Bottom