JOB VACANCY: SEO MANAGER!!

Soldato
You could live like a King in Newcastle for that money.
My thoughts exactly. Every time some southerner posts about high rents etc, all the northerns jump in and say how they have a £400pcm mortgage for a 6 bedroom detached house in Newcastle or something ridiculous.

If you're earning £40k and pay £400pcm rent/mortgage, that's a pretty damn good lifestyle in my book :p (And if it's not, you're doing it wrong)

Soldato
My thoughts exactly. Every time some southerner posts about high rents etc, all the northerns jump in and say how they have a £400pcm mortgage for a 6 bedroom detached house in Newcastle or something ridiculous.

If you're earning £40k and pay £400pcm rent/mortgage, that's a pretty damn good lifestyle in my book :p (And if it's not, you're doing it wrong)

I'm guessing you are joking? you get 2 bed tiny flats or small terraced houses for 400pcm round here :)

Caporegime
I suppose it is a pretty good salary if you are northern.

Isn't SEO basically all at the hands of google overlords anyway?

Isn't it basically find top 10 keywords and spam google adds?

I think there's two ways of looking at it, one is snake oil, the other is that it does take some talent to actually write well written content that contains the keywords you want to be found for and write it into legible copy for a page/site.

But this job does also looks like it requires more than just normal SEO copy and has mroe to the role.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom