JOB VACANCY: SEO MANAGER!!

Caporegime
Yet £1400 is fairly cheap nowadays for a two-bed flat. Let's not go into willy-waving on how expensive our London rents are, lol :o

It wasn't willy waving at all, I'm itching to move somewhere cheaper tbh. We're also extremely lucky with out landlord in that she hasn't bumped the rent for three years now :eek:

I was recently looking at moving and seeing what we could get for this money elsewhere in London is shocking. And a flat similar to ours would cost considerably more too. I wonder how long this is going to last, London is overpriced, simple as.

Soldato
It wasn't willy waving at all, I'm itching to move somewhere cheaper tbh. We're also extremely lucky with out landlord in that she hasn't bumped the rent for three years now :eek:

I was recently looking at moving and seeing what we could get for this money elsewhere in London is shocking. And a flat similar to ours would cost considerably more too. I wonder how long this is going to last, London is overpriced, simple as.
I totally agree. I really meant lets not derail the thread because whinging about London rents can be done elsewhere (and is!) :)

Soldato
I'm here to soley point out there is a distinct difference between Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme, anyone who has lived local understands this.... :p

Soldato
I had to Google where Newcastle-under-Lyme was. Apparently there's a Waterworld near there, sounds awesome. I might apply now :D
Tropical-themed water park offers wave pool, slides, rides and flumes, plus a weekly aqua disco
I think they missed a trick by not throwing in a years pass tbh..

Back
Top Bottom