Joggers

Soldato
It's even harder to get normal 90s style trackie bottoms too. They all seem to come in hipster styles like extra shiny and thin with ultra skinny legs that get skinnier towards the feet etc. Absolutely no good at all for any kind of sport/exercise.

Edit: M&S have some plain joggers.

Last edited:
Soldato
Usually just grab a few from sports direct when they have 2 for £10 or similar.
Not fussed by brands for an item of clothing used primarily for slobbing around the house.

Caporegime
OP

I did take a quick look there but lots of them seemed to be like the skinny, hipster style ones. Though they do have a huge selection so perhaps I should take another look.

Perfect, those look pretty much exactly like what I was looking for! Thanks :)

Doh, that is a good shout too, I didn't realise they did joggers.

Thanks everyone for your input :)

Soldato

*REVIVING 30 day old THREAD*

Is Next good for clothing quality, and, returns on wrong sized clothing. ?

they have some odd terms, that postage £3.99 is refunded if you return full order, but, not if you return a part order, also, unclear if you must accept a refund card too.

Pre-covid you used to be able to get free return postage on paypal purchases, will that work for Next ?

https://www.next.co.uk/terms
Most returns collected by Next from your home are charged at £2 (£2.50 in Northern Ireland only) per collection. This charge is applied per collection even if you return multiple orders via one courier collection. If you paid for the order by credit/debit card or PayPal, any charges will be deducted from your refund. If you paid for the order using your Next credit account, this charge will be applied to your account on receipt of the return. If you return the whole order the £3.99 delivery charge will be refunded.

Refund Cards
Refund Cards are credited with the value of goods returned and can be used by the recipient only in full or part payment for goods purchased from participating Next Retail stores. This card cannot be used to purchase from Next Online, Little Label, to pay towards a credit account and cannot be used online or to purchase Gift Cards or E-vouchers.

Before you receive the card we may ask for your address which we will retain to monitor use of our refund policy. On redemption you may be required to confirm your address and if this does not match the address previously given we reserve the right to refuse to honour the card.

Back
Top Bottom