Joker (2019)

Caporegime
ive searched for a thread on this but can’t find anything.

There’s a Joker origin movie coming next year starring Joaquin Pheonix as the Joker. He plays Arthur Fleck, a failed comedian, who gradually becomes the Joker. Is certainly a different but interesting take on the mad clown.

I think Pheonix looks a decent fit. He’s got the acting chops to do the deep, serious, psycho stuff. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Soldato
psemxc7qjnm11.jpg

First official released picture, will be interesting seeing which way they go with this one after the failure that was Leto.

Soldato
Always thought it was a minor cleft lip repair, but maybe not.

Anyway, I didn't see Leto as a failure, i rather enjoyed his psychopath view on the joker. It was very different to that which had come before, just shame most of him was left on the cutting room floor, and the rest of the SS movie was god awful.

Soldato
They'll never go as dark as the Killing Joke in a live action movie.

Why not ?

They went Dark Knight dark with Batman in Batman vs Superman with so many things copied direct from the comic, they could do the same here, we already know 18+ comic movies work thanks to Deadpool so why not do the darkest possible superhero movie at least then DC will be famous for something when it comes to live action :)

Back
Top Bottom