Just cause 3

Caporegime
When I saw the video posted a few pages ago where he tethered three cows to the blades of a wind turbine I was sold! As my son can't play it on his laptop I think I might have to put this into my steam account. Oh noes!

Associate
https://youtu.be/_VbgwUifcKE?t=8m29s

A complete lack of specs and what seems to be PC experience in this video
_VbgwUifcKE

Associate
Same here, wouldn't change it for the world, we should hopefully have access to fibre by the end December, anyway preload done :).

there's talk of fibre coming here. they had said October this year but hasn't happened now all there saying is it's planned for the future...

but yea.. we wouldn't change it either. kids are happy its a good school and nursery.
our youngest gets the extra help that he needs at the nursery which I dont think he would get if he was in a busy nursery

Soldato
You can pick up the The Weaponized Vehicle Pack DLC @cdkeys for .53p using code CDKEYSCYBER10 ... :p

the Weaponized Vehicle Pack includes 3 x exclusive vehicles primed for action:
  • Knife through the Medician waves in the Mugello Delphino GLF speedboat with the finest brushed Italian leather seats and subtle dual miniguns.
  • Taking its name from the Russian wolverine, exude adventure with the all-terrain Urga Pocomaxa X4 buggy, especially when that adventure requires mounted machine guns.
  • For the more refined combat professional, drive the Kerner Serpente R12 sports car with precision rocket launchers elegantly engineered right into the hood.

The season pass is also out, approx £14-18 at various places!

Back
Top Bottom