Just lost my OCUK virginity

Soldato
Greedo said:
Are you coming to the Edinburgh meet this year?
Quite a few people on the board and a few more coming to uni here by the sounds of it. :)

But I think I saw Blackstar when I was walking up to the shops one day, never had the courage to say anything though. :o
I think you may have if it was a sunday or friday.
One day you should add me to msn.

Last edited:

Adz

Adz

Soldato
I guess I lost mine to SKILL, giving him a lift to the Swansea meet '03 then Berserker 100 miles later, then a whole bunch of people at the meet itself.

I've met loads more since then, I'd even class a few people as 'real life friends' - daz, jonrohan, et al.

Edit: No, scratch that! The first time I met an OcUK'er in real life was when I collected some systems from a MM deal from TomO (the chap with the gorgeous modded M5).

Associate
Blackstar said:
I think you may have if it was a sunday or friday.
One day you should add me to msn.

Oh right probably not then, was a while ago can't remember when. I did add you a while ago just don't have much to say, not much happens in our area so a bit lost for conversation. :p Only lived there for six years, was more exciting living on Lothian Road above a pub. Used to dread every Thursday night, Karaoke! I'm sure I wrote song lyrics in my school exams. :p

Man of Honour
Greedo said:
Oh right probably not then, was a while ago can't remember when. I did add you a while ago just don't have much to say, not much happens in our area so a bit lost for conversation. :p Only lived there for six years, was more exciting living on Lothian Road above a pub. Used to dread every Thursday night, Karaoke! I'm sure I wrote song lyrics in my school exams. :p
Duh, woman urging you to talk over MSN...

Soldato
Greedo said:
Oh well, i guess im pretty distinctive if you ever do see me say hi. :)
I'm kind of sad that i wont be at the Edinburgh meet, i'd really like to meet more OCUKers. Hopefully after July when i turn 18 there will another Edinburgh meet.

Back
Top Bottom