Just watched the worst film in history :(

Soldato
penski said:
...the Matrix films.

*n

The memory comes flooding back, the sense of anticipation as I enter the cinema - the hyperventilation as I leave the cinema...

I take back all previous entires, on disappointment factor alone Reloaded and Revolutions are the worst films...

Loved number one though

Soldato
I liked Cube aswell, not the most amazing film ever but certainly more interesting than a lot of what is available these days. If Cube is the worst film you have ever seen then you have been very lucky. There are a bewildering amount of films out there which aren't anywhere near as good as Cube. However, it depends on what you consider a good film.

Nice spoiler alert too for those who may not have seen it yet.

Caporegime
Che said:
It's not terrible, it's very original. It's hardly the best film in the world but not the worst by any stretch of the imagination.
Agree. The worst film imo is Inspector Gadget.

"If 700 monkeys typed for 700 years, one of them would come up with Hamlet. Give them a week, and six would come up with Inspector Gadget." -- Keith Simanton, SEATTLE TIMES

Suspended
Gilly said:
Simpsons always has and always will pee all over Family Guy.
It's okay, you'll come to realise the error of your ways when you get a little bit older and more mature :)

Cube, though. I mean, I liked it a little bit, it was definitely interesting, and had a fair whack of decent inter-character play, but it had one annoying niggle that absolutely ruined the entire film, and in my opinion, condemned it to an eternity of languishing in movie purgatory, to be forever taunted by the girlish giggles of Lucifer himself:

If you're going to have two of the main characters in your film be maths geniuses, then don't, don't, don't, whatever you do, give them the mathematical abilities of a slightly dimwitted sheep! I mean, come on. The autistic prodigy would take ten seconds to work out that a number like 746 wasn't prime. The little girl spouted whole sentences of meaningless gibberish - "Do you have any idea how many variables I have to deal with here?!". Well, yes, actually. About three. You nonce.

Last edited:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Gilly said:
Simpsons always has and always will pee all over Family Guy.

ROFLMFAO, bless you :p;)

i dont think anyone can take the "worst film" award away from "Dark Side of the Sun" with Brad Pitt or "Going Overboard" with Adam Sandler. that's all those films have got in this world, and you're trying to take that from them?!

Back
Top Bottom