Kameo revisited.

Permabanned
OP
McManicMan said:
i collected all the fruits and stuff 100% before i went to final stage, this way you know you get the achievement when you beat final boss. must have spent 3/4 hours rechecking what fruits i had until i found a excel file that i could checkmark all items i collected. Wthout that i would have been wandering round for ages, lol

Oh you're kidding me. ALL THE FRUITS !!!!!
I have the file. I have no idea which items I already have.
I can see this bit being a bit tedious to be honest.

Will I have to replay the whole level, as in kill everything, or do I just wander around the peaceful world and collect the stuff. Seems a lot of grief for 50 points.

Soldato
Just got this and finding it immense. Very original. Am enjoying every miunte of it. Just got chilla!!!

Think im gonna slow down though because i can see myself completing it soon!

I would recommend this to everyone even if you dont like the genre. The graphics are superb!

Soldato
VIRII said:
Oh you're kidding me. ALL THE FRUITS !!!!!
I have the file. I have no idea which items I already have.
I can see this bit being a bit tedious to be honest.

Will I have to replay the whole level, as in kill everything, or do I just wander around the peaceful world and collect the stuff. Seems a lot of grief for 50 points.

as you know certain quests from certain people will give you fruits, so yeah your going to have to do the sideline quests ontop of the fruits that you just come across in the wilderness

Soldato
What a shame, just finished it now. Is quite short, but it was extremely fun and i enjoyed every minute of it. Think ill keep this game though as i feel its not worthy of a trade in just yet.

What is online co-op like?

Associate
5bjoshua said:
What a shame, just finished it now. Is quite short, but it was extremely fun and i enjoyed every minute of it. Think ill keep this game though as i feel its not worthy of a trade in just yet.

I spent the most of the time finding the fruits and getting the 'A' ratings.

Permabanned
OP
5bjoshua said:

I have not tried online co-op but if you fancy giving it a go to get the co-op missions done then I would be happy to try it.

Did you use a walkthrough to play it or did you have some very long sessions?

I am sure I spent 30 or 40 hours ingame, then again I was in no rush.

There are a tonne of side quests to do to get the rest of the gamer points which are good fun, have you started those?

Soldato
I dont think i ever wondered about, i think i probably should have. Can you still play in the world after finishing the story?

I think my playtime was like 6-8 hours, so about 4 hours over the 2 days on and off.

How do you get these A-Ratings?

I will have to have a go back on it and do the side quests!

Ive bought 7 games for my 360 so far and this is the only one that i have finished (story wise).

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
5bjoshua said:
I dont think i ever wondered about, i think i probably should have. Can you still play in the world after finishing the story?

I think my playtime was like 6-8 hours, so about 4 hours over the 2 days on and off.

How do you get these A-Ratings?

I will have to have a go back on it and do the side quests!

Ive bought 7 games for my 360 so far and this is the only one that i have finished (story wise).

To get the A ratings you need to replay certain battles via the mirror in the chamber of portraits.
Now you've saved the world you can wander about all over it and catch up with the sidequests, rescuing kids and things and get the rest of the elemental fruit and elixirs of life (and the alternate costumes for all the characters).

You've got 600 gamer points, there are 1000 on offer, you have much to do.

Permabanned
OP
Ultra_Extreme said:
getting the A ratings is pretty hard, looked up some tips and had a shot and the best i managed to scrape was a D :( not good.

AFAIK you need to rack up lots of brutal frwenzy and carnage (ie don't get hit) and use nasty kills - fire, spikes etc.
HAven't tried those yet, doing sidequests (still).

Associate
Ultra_Extreme said:
getting the A ratings is pretty hard, looked up some tips and had a shot and the best i managed to scrape was a D :( not good.

To quote myself from earlier in the thread....

GhostFace said:
It took me a while to figure out how to do it aswell. Basically you have to kill all the enemies and get as many brutal, carnage and frenzies as possible.

If you have Chilla it's easier just get them, hit onto your back then throw 3 at a time so you'll get 3 carnages, 3 brutals and 2 frenzies.

Make sure you don't get it hit and especially make sure you don't get set on fire because you'll lose loads of multipliers.

At some point in the level there will be and area where trolls just keep on spawning then I found it easiest to use Pummel Weed and get into warrior focus and the more carnages multipliers you have the more death trolls spawn. Then just keep doing that till no more of the death trolls spawn when you go into warrior focus. Try not to get into warrior focus before here aswell.

Easy.

Takes a few goes to get it but once you get one you'll find the rest a lot easier.

Permabanned
VIRII said:
Yup count me in.

nice one m8, i havent got you on my friends list atm so ill add you via the wonders of the interweb momentarily. No idea how it works so ill have to see you about 10 on live i spose.

PS ill handle deepblue aka the blob for that particular level :D

Permabanned
OP
Ultra_Extreme said:
nice one m8, i havent got you on my friends list atm so ill add you via the wonders of the interweb momentarily. No idea how it works so ill have to see you about 10 on live i spose.

PS ill handle deepblue aka the blob for that particular level :D

ROFL - good plan although my deepblue driving has improved a bit.
I've done old mawood and the multi eyed thingy already, but don't mind doing em again.

Back
Top Bottom